EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase a repair manual for my 08 Enclave? I've been to several auto stores and done some internet searches, but no luck. I find it hard to believe that there isn't one out there.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Probably because the newer cars are too advanced for the "average" do it yourselfer.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
mhoggatt said:
Does anyone know where I can purchase a repair manual for my 08 Enclave? I've been to several auto stores and done some internet searches, but no luck. I find it hard to believe that there isn't one out there.
One of the subscription managers for AllData had posted an offer on another truck forum I belong to about a year ago. He was offering the DIY AllData online subscription for one heck of a price. I had sent him an email saying I needed something for our Traverse, and he gave me a five year subscription for the one year price.

About one month ago, I gave another member on these forums his information when that member was also looking for service manual information. That member was very happy with the price he got from AllData and purchased it for both his vehicles.

You can contact Matt Grima at [email protected] and tell him what you are looking for. The DIY version has less information than the professional version, but has everything I needed, including electrical schematics, TSBs, labor charges by the hour and part numbers and prices for many of the repairs, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts