EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to do a reset of the intellilink system on the 2015 enclave? I get a continuous flood warning message and the dealer tells me they cleared it up, but it comes back the next time I start the vehicle. I did a Google search and could not find anything on the subject. Very frustrating!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
A shot in the dark----Pull the Infotainment fuse and the Amp fuse if there is one, for a couple of minutes. It may clear the memory settings the way a home computer clears things out if you shut them all the way down. You may loose your system presets and other settings when you do like sometimes happens if you disconnect the battery.

Fuses are in the hard to reach under glove compartment fuse panel. Check your owner's manual for a diagram of the fuse panel to help you locate the correct fuse(s).

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
DAK60 said:
Does anyone know how to do a reset of the intellilink system on the 2015 enclave? I get a continuous flood warning message and the dealer tells me they cleared it up, but it comes back the next time I start the vehicle. I did a Google search and could not find anything on the subject. Very frustrating!!
Hello DAK60,

We’re very sorry to hear you’re experiencing a concern with the Intellilink system in your Enclave and understand how this may be frustrating. Our Infotainment team would be in the best position to discuss any necessary troubleshooting steps and provide additional insight going forward. Please feel free to reach out to them directly at 855-478-7767, Monday through Saturday between the hours of 8am to 10pm.

If you have any further questions or if we can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to send us a private message.

Kindly,

Samantha N
Buick Customer Care

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just an FYI, there is supposed to be a new software update for the system that came out in February this year. My dealer installed it due to it not responding every now and then.

As for your flood warning it might be bad info coming from XM. I know there's one road I go on here that had construction going for a couple years, but it's been gone now for months but still get warning about narrow lanes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will the dealer do the update automatically or do you have to request it? I just had mine in for service last Saturday and they did not mention anything to me about it. They indicated the error was corrected, but it was back the next time I started the vehicle. This was the second time they said they fixed it. This has been going on since last fall.

Thanks bayner66...I will give that a try and it that does not work I will call the infotainment team Samantha!

·
Registered
88 Posts
DAK60 said:
Will the dealer do the update automatically or do you have to request it?
I had to specifically ask if they could check for any software update since the build on my 2015 was 9/2014 and figured they had to have something by now. Service report mentions PI1494A released on 2/11/16 if that helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I was looking some comments from you side here in enclave forum and I have one concern with my radio (screen) since two months ago we have this issue, the screen come to black until today, I disconnect the radio, check fuses also unplugged the battery, actually the radio works, you know the music I can ear it also the touch screen I cans ear the little click from screen sound, also I can turn off and turn on again but the screen is black totally.

so you know what's going on with that , you have knowledge about some trick for restart the screen, some upgrade on the software that my Radio need it or totally I need a new Radio?

I appreciate your help and your quickly answer, to be honest I don't know what I can do.

I live at Mexico in the border with Texas, my enclave come from US so if I need travel there at some dealer please let know.

Thanks

Manny_cis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts