EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I displayed my Enclave at the Consumer Electronics Show Jan. 7-10..........had about 1000 offers to purchase!
My wife says no way, its a keeper.

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
I love the wheels! Not sure I like the two tone though. Looks good overall though!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tu-tone comes across much better in person, you can see the chrome molding better and the depth of the paint. No negative comments when viewed in person.......in pictures yes. We were parked next to a stock cocoa
metallic two nights ago and it looked like a work truck. ;D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
WOW

·
Registered
349 Posts
rick418cars said:
The tu-tone comes across much better in person, you can see the chrome molding better and the depth of the paint. No negative comments when viewed in person.......in pictures yes. We were parked next to a stock cocoa
metallic two nights ago and it looked like a work truck. ;D
I could see that it would look a lot better in person. I personally HATE the cocoa color so anything would look better than that. I really like the blacked out look of those wheels though :thumb:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
browns have not been popular since the late seventies...........but have you noticed now brown is very popular
in design and fashion..........look through an up to date clothing store............or the LG Chocolate phones and on and on. 5 years ago if you said I would have a brown car I wouldn't have believed you. It does make a rich
upscale statement.

·
Registered
133 Posts
rick418cars said:
browns have not been popular since the late seventies...........but have you noticed now brown is very popular
in design and fashion..........look through an up to date clothing store............or the LG Chocolate phones and on and on. 5 years ago if you said I would have a brown car I wouldn't have believed you. It does make a rich
upscale statement.
I agree. Cocoa metallic wasn't my first choice when I started looking. But now when I look at my Enclave, IMO, it looks sophisticated. Everyone has their own taste. Whatever color you own, it is a very nice car.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give MOMO USA a call or e-mail.............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts