EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw the new pics of the Riviera concept unveiled in Detroit, made MSNs top 10. It is hot. I would buy one today if available. Why don't they release it NOW, as is, no questions asked. It would permenantly put Buick back on the map forever!!! I promise it would be the hottest vehicle in the US market. WHY WAIT! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I hear that it is supposed to morph into the new LaCrosse. :thumbsup:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know how to get the web addressed linked to this site, maybe someone else could do it or explain how to do it so others can view the pic easily :help:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Coop, lots more pics on your site. WHY DON"T THEY BUILD THIS???? I want one. If I were Tom Cruise or somebody, I bet I could get them to let me have one :banghead:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Perhaps they are busy building Enclaves, i dont know they will be able to handle such demand!! ;D

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SouthSide said:
I love the car, but realistically I wouldn't buy one. My very first car was an :)'85 Buick Riviera...in 1993.
Sounds like it would be perfect for you. I would like to know more about the hybrid engine.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
coop said:
Perhaps they are busy building Enclaves, i dont know they will be able to handle such demand!! ;D
Naw, thats not it, they don't have enough parts, at least the Riviera woulld have different parts ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
at least the Riviera woulld have different parts ;D ;D
No it won't. It's a GM remember. :p

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just based on the pics and then looking out at my Enclave in the drive, I don't think they would share too many parts.

XXOO

Bsox

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
It is more of a resource issue then parts. Since they have laid off so many people in the past and have closed so many plants, they can't built the cars as fast as they like to.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I get it, I am just being a little rhetorical here. I just love the look of it, beautiful, just don't want it changed too much when it becomes a production vehicle. It just is so darned hot I want it NOW!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I hope they leave the doors! I know they won't, but it sure would be nice if they did.

I really don't understand why we haven't gone to the Lambo style doors or something like that. Sure would help with the door ding problems in parking lots!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts