EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a time when some of these were available here and there. Now that I want some, I can't find them anywhere. Anyone here have a clue where I can look?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some of you may think I misspelled "rails" in the header. No way! The two 'ii's even look like rails, no! :eek:hno: ::)

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PAPoPo said:
Rockyp, there is a set on ebay...brand new less than $200 shipped....
But when I click on the link, it goes nowhere. Can you actually open the item?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Worked from the office - maybe a firewall thing at home...

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
How easy are the crossrails to remove? I have read other posts that state that they have increased the wind noise (although others say they have not, go figure, disagreements on this site). If they are easy to remove so that you could take them off when you don't need them, that would be nice. If they are a pain to remove so you would leave them on, than I may not get them.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have not taken mine off (no wind noise issues for me) but I would guess that it should be faster than putting them on. I would guess about 20 min. It took me about 30-40 min to put them on as I recall. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How easy is it (or is it possible at all?) to move the rails forward and back to adjust the distance between them?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
It is easy to move them, you just unscrew the knob and move them into the postion you want and then hand tighten again. I have them and there is ZERo windnoise.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
PAPoPo said:
It is easy to move them, you just unscrew the knob and move them into the postion you want and then hand tighten again. I have them and there is ZERo windnoise.
Thanks guys, the noise thing was one of those things were some said yes and others absolutely not, sounds like most say no noise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts