EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
klondike_kat said:
Anyone notice a rubber cover under the ignition switch (where you put the key)? I pulled it off and saw some sort of port. Any idea what this is for?
Probably used to program the Pass III + key system. That area also has the sensor for the Pass III+ system
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.