EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out and around and went by a Buick dealership that had a Red Jewel and Ming Blue. I got to talking to the salesman and asked if they had any others -he said they just unloaded one that hadn't been cleaned up yet, but said we cd walk back and look at it.

It was a Dark Crimson CXL with the std wheels (which I rather like BTW and in some ways I prefer to the 19s) with ebony interior. Not many other options.

However, I liked the color, quite a bit. It definitely looks better than the picture I embedded in this thread:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=535.0

The above linked pic looks Grape - compared to the above picture, it was simply deeper with more lustre - kind of a deep deep red purple. I think when they get it cleaned up (it was pretty grimy) it will look very very nice. This color doesn't POP like Red Jewel but it doesn't have to POP for me to really like it. And, I think I could grow to really like this color. Hmmmmm

Sorry, I did not have a camera with me. We really need some quality pictures of some of the Enclave colors - for example - there are no good pictures of Enclaves (or Acadias) that I have seen anywhere that showcases Deep Crimson. Sad, but true. :(

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
this is the color i am getting and have you seen the ones that mapper posted in the gallery?... his pics are pretty good

R

·
0 Posts
lol its funny to watch you guys go back and forth on posting pictures and using the gallery.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I had not seen those. Those are the FIRST Dark Crimson pics that I have seen that begin to look like the real thing.

Thx! Steve

MsS42 said:
this is the color i am getting and have you seen the ones that mapper posted in the gallery?... his pics are pretty good

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
cool, glad you liked them.... i have one placed as my wallpaper....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts