EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Buick Enclave Premium Sage Metallic
35 Posts
You may need to go see your dealer (don’t actually see what the error says in your photo so can’t pinpoint a suggestion that shows in the owners manual for you to try other than taking it to the dealer if the issue continue). I’m assuming this is for your maps SD card which should be the only SD card installed. Perhaps the card is corrupt.

Reactions: joeroks

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
219 Posts
My 2021 Premium had to have the SD card replace when it was fairly new. No problems since

Reactions: joeroks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had same thing with my 2020 Enclave. Dealer told me it shorted , probably because some liquid got on it, even though I don't remember that happening. Fortunately, I have a great relationship and they replaced it gratis. If a spill is true, the position of the card should be moved in the future.
2 months later the new card gave the same error, and I knew no liquid had been in contact. I simply removed the card and friction wiped it on my pant leg and no further problem. Don't know what to tell you.
In the future, I won't waste money on GM's nav system, because updates are not cheap, and my iPhone is much more useful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts