EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEfore I get in my Enclave, my seat has started moving automatically up to the steering wheel where I can barely get in.

I know how to set the memory and this setting is not one of the memory. I KNOW I did something because it just started doing that tonight after I was playing with things.

Anyone know how to keep it from doing this? It starts moving forward as soon as I hit "unlock" on my remote.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Is either one of the memory buttons set to that position?

If so the remote your using could be programmed to that memory button. Check out page 3-72 "memory seat recall" if you think it may help...

Good Luck!

·
Registered
360 Posts
civileng68 said:
BEfore I get in my Enclave, my seat has started moving automatically up to the steering wheel where I can barely get in.

I know how to set the memory and this setting is not one of the memory. I KNOW I did something because it just started doing that tonight after I was playing with things.

Anyone know how to keep it from doing this? It starts moving forward as soon as I hit "unlock" on my remote.
I had the same problem when I first had my Enclave. The keyless remotes are tied to the #1 and #2 settings on the drivers door. Problem is there is no way except by trial and error to figure out which is which. I would guess that you think that that you have #1 remote, for example, and when unlike the door (you really have #2 remote), it goes to the # 2 setting.
What I did was switch the remotes, program the positions again, and everything was fine. May also want to consider marking the remotes in some fashion. Hope this helps. :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts