EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don Willems, or someone else on LDT team, would you be able to answer the below questions that have been posed before on this board? Just a couple of my concerns as we wait for our Enclave to be built. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

1) Is there any explanation for why the rubber track covers with slits down the middle (as shown in the attached Outlook marketing photo) are being left out of production models of all lambdas? Was it EVER included in earlier production models of the Outlook or Acadia and thus could we order as a replacement part? I am really concerned about trash/small toys, etc getting in these tracks. I am also concerned with my kids little fingers playing in these tracks and getting the grease that is in them everywhere.

2) Ditto question regarding the "mesh netting" pockets on the back of the front seats. I know these were in early production Outlooks and Acadias as I have seen them on rental Outlooks I have driven and at Saturn and GMC dealerships, but have never seen the mesh net pockets on any Enclaves (even though it appears in Enclave marketing photos as well). I wonder if these could be purchased as a replacement part item and installed on our seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Here here!!! I second the motion for info on these two well intentioned and stupidly missing options!!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I could do without the mesh on the seat backs. I never sit there anyway. However, my friend who has it on another vehicle, always complains about things getting caught on it.
The seat tracks are definitely a problem........

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
MRBUICK said:
I could do without the mesh on the seat backs. I never sit there anyway. However, my friend who has it on another vehicle, always complains about things getting caught on it.
The seat tracks are definitely a problem........
The nets are awful looking after 5 uses as I had them on my Caddy SRX and they stretch out easily. Glad they left them out. BUT, I would love those rubber track covers! What an oversite for all reasons mentioned by above posts. :mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts