EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our's still isn't in yet so I figured I'd ask all of you. Do the second row captain chairs have the ability to recline, or do they only slide forwards/backwards?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
they recline, but it sounds like they dont recline very far, according to other posts on here..

·
Registered
60 Posts
No they do not recline. I verified this when I had the vehicle out for a test drive. OIne of the sacrifices we made.

G

·
They do recline, just not as much as some would like. Here are pics from an old post I made on acadiaforum:

Upright:

Reclined:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yes, just pull the straps and lean back,

·
Registered
41 Posts
They indeed recline on the Enclave. I was testing out the rear entertainment system the other day while my wife was driving. You can either pull the smartslide lever or the strap that folds the seat down to recline the seat while sitting in the captain's chairs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I prefer to say that only the front seats "recline". The second row seats provide two seat-back angles: one upright, and one tilted back just enough to appreciate the difference while dozing (or watching the DVD? I wouldn't know).

As I recall from a visit to a Saturn showroom, the second-row 60/40 split-bench seats behave the same way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts