EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is ordering in September? One good thing, if you have been following these forum's, you will be not be shocked by the wait time and such, but on the good side, you will have lots of support!

·
Registered
158 Posts
With the 3rd shift in place and the 2 week shutdown in July over, I bet the Enclaves start rolling out much quicker now.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I ordered my 2 Enclaves mid September and have not heard anything about an order number.

I wonder if I should go to the dealership and be a pest?

·
Registered
612 Posts
NOLA Saints said:
With the 3rd shift in place and the 2 week shutdown in July over, I bet the Enclaves start rolling out much quicker now.
Even with 3 shifts, the number of Enclave's coming out the door may not increase. They have to have the parts to assemble them. For example, if the seat assemblies and steering wheels, etc. from suppliers like Johnson Controls aren't delivered fast enough it won't matter unfortunately. From what I am hearing on this forum, it sounds like Lansing's hands are tied by a receiving dock accepting only a "trickle" of luxury package sub-assemblies.

·
Registered
19 Posts
We ordered Sep 14th. CXL, AWD, Luxury, Confidence, DVD, Red with Ebondy. I was told 6 weeks from time of order. I called the dealer today to find out my order number but haven't heard back yet. :thumb:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered Sept. 9th. Was told 8 weeks. But realistically I think it will be 12-14, partially due to the short lived strike and what most on the forum are waiting. Haven't had any contact with my dealer since ordering. I'm going to go by there next week to check.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
pickle, if your dealer has an allocation slot available now, your wait shouldn't be over 8 weeks. We ordered on August 18th (dealers order accepted at factory on August 21st) and our Enclave was scheduled to be built last week.....but was delayed due to the strike and is probably being built this week. Still, even with the strike we are due to receive ours within the 8 week window or sooner and we ordered loaded including LUX package. GOOD LUCK! :thumb:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well I got my order number from the dealer but they were not able to tell me the status code. I called the Buick customer care number and after about 10 minutes on hold, the service rep told me that they didn't know what I was talking about and that I should call my dealer. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thanks, it was AUsome :) Good luck getting your Enclave quickly and welcome to the board!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I placed my order on September 15th. Called the dealer today and found out that GM has still not "accepted" the order.

I was hoping to get an order number. Maybe Friday.

Hopefully, the dealer is not putting other cars in front of my 2.

Edit: Maybe the fact that the second row console hasn't been out is the issue. I specifically said that it is something I wanted on both vehicles.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Odered 09/11/2007 - as of 10/4/2007 order has not been "accepted" by the factory.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well, I don't feel quite so bad now! :)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
OKC
For a better explanation why your order has not been accepted, see one of the dealer allocation threads.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ordered on 9/12/07, notified by dealer on 10/1/07 that we have a production date of week of 10/29/07.

CXL, brown metallic, cashmers leather,with convience package.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well, the White Opal was accepted today, the White Diamond Tricoat isn't accepted yet. :-(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered 9-8-07. Talked to the dealer yesterday. GM hasn't picked up my order yet. He did say that the two orders in front of mine were picked up this week, so hopefully mine will be picked up next week. Not sure if he is blowing smoke up my....but at least he called.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ordered September 8th and have a build scheduled for the week of October 22nd. Dealer indicated I should receive it the following week. I ordered a CXL, Red Jewel, Ebony, Drivers Confidence, Tow and Entertainment Package #1. I assume avoiding the Luxury Package and White Diamond has helped me out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordered 09/11/2007. Dealer just faxed me that the target production period is 11/05/2007 - 11/18/2007. I now have an order number and he also said that the car should arrive at the dealership between 10 days and 3 weeks after it is produced, making the anticipated delivery date from 11/15/2007 to 12/10/2007.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts