EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Keep in mind that it's not an error message in the vehicle, it was an email notice from OnStar.
My interpretation was this was being displayed on the MFI inside the vehicle. Didn't say it was received as an email before now (at least I didn't see it). Assuming the email you received is from your monthly diagnostics report? I checked my report, and I don't have this message. Would be great if you could post a picture of the part of the email notifying you of this battery issue.

·
Administrator
495 Posts
"Even this doesn't sound right. If the battery checked out good, but the message is there, what will happen if the battery later goes dead? That message will still be there, and it will be ignored. Proper solution is to fix the issue causing the display or fix the display error (whichever it is)."

That does make sense, but it appears that either the manager doesn't want to bother, or GM isn't interested in finding a fix for the issue. If there have been enough complaints perhaps a bulletin would be in order.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
The newer vehicles will send an alert via email if it detects a pending issue with the vehicle...

21 - 24 of 24 Posts