EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the manual that you can set as many as 30 Favorite stations, but I see only 5 soft buttons on the Nav screen. How can I set the rest of the 25? I have tried pressing FAV hard button to see whether it can list all or show next set of 5 soft keys nothing happens, this is driving me nuts. By the way, is it possible to set a different set of radio favs for one driver and another set for the other driver, and using the remote it will automagically put out the right soft keys on the sceen ;D

Any help? :banghead:

R

·
0 Posts
can have different driver stations but, you change the page by click fav. make sure they are different stations so it lloks like you really are changin pages.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I don't have NAV so this may be different for you but try hitting the menu button. From there you can select how many favorite "screens" you want 1-6. Choose 6 and you can then program up to 30 channels.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Yeah, works pretty much the same for the Nav screen. Under the menu settings for radio or xm (don't remember exactly where), you can set the number of favorites pages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts