EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being 50 years old now and happily married, I no longer have the reason or desire (not sure about the ability) to consummate any romantic evenings in the back seat of a car -- or any other moving vehicle, for that matter. But if I were 25 again, the back of an Enclave seems to offer inviting possibilities.

Which is why I will never, ever, lend my Enclave to any of my kids.

Big Larry
[/color] :beer:

R

·
0 Posts
Big Larry said:
Being 50 years old now and happily married, I no longer have the reason or desire (not sure about the ability) to consummate any romantic evenings in the back seat of a car -- or any other moving vehicle, for that matter. But if I were 25 again, the back of an Enclave seems to offer inviting possibilities.

Big Larry
explain more please :p

just kidding.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Holy moly. :eek: That was one thread *I never* thought I would see over at the Enclave forum!!! Given Buick's stodgy old people reputation, (which I understand is debatable these days) that it is like imagining your parent's doing the deed! Eeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the saying goes, Big Larry, GET A ROOM!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mama2Girls said:
Holy moly. :eek: That was one thread *I never* thought I would see over at the Enclave forum!!! Given Buick's stodgy old people reputation, (which I understand is debatable these days) that it is like imagining your parent's doing the deed! Eeewwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I do these days. I get a room. Usually at a Marriott. And when I get there, you know what I do? Fall fast asleep.

Big Larry
:beer:

R

·
0 Posts
Mama2Girls said:

:ditto:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Big Larry said:

Big Larry
that is hillarious :jaw: :eek: :jaw: best darn thread i've seen yet.... :clap2:

·
Registered
186 Posts
This thread is hilarious. Who knew BUICK would bring sexy back. I have to say I do think the Enlave is so gorgrous that it is SEXY. :clap: I cannot wait for my Enclave to arrive. I am far from old and will be the first to shine that Buick Enblem. Hurray for this verihicle, my first Buick.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
:rofl: Not what I had in mind - or anyone else who's been checking this thread all night. :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Oh, crap. I just checked the activity and saw 2 people checking out my profile. Guess that means it's time for bed. Word from the wise, don't drink and post. Unless you're Big Larry. Then by all means, continue.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Some how, there must be some sort of way to connect the "bouncy ride" thread and this one.... :angel:

R

·
0 Posts
Mama2Girls said:
Some how, there must be some sort of way to connect the "bouncy ride" thread and this one.... :angel:
:rofl:

i think your right

is the person who started that thred sure that he does not have some "extra" passengers back there causing the car to bounce more.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
:rofl: let's see how long this thread will continue.... hehehehehehehe

thunder, no1 was looking for a juicy steak :angel:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Buick - who knew? Well, actually, now that I think about it, my then boyfriend (and now husband) was driving a Buick Skylark when we were dating...And it was way easier to make out in his Buick than my Accord!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Wow. I step away for one evening. :banana:

1 - 20 of 254 Posts