EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

201 - 220 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
rockyp said:
Of course, this could be a Mini forum!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, now we have pictures, in case we weren't sure what we were all talking about here...[/color] :eek:hno:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
An oldie, but goody!!! ;D

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
At least MINI designers were paying attention to these pics and released MINI Clubman - much more room in the second row/trunk ;)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Just popped in here and see that SITBS has "taken a back seat" OR "gone out of style", evidently...[/color] :sosad:

What's wrong with this younger generation??!?!?![/color] :eek:hno:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Now let me tell you about that Vanguard in the photo .... ahhh maybe not! ;D

·
Registered
617 Posts
axiama said:
It's been said before but I'll say it again

:worthless:
Look at the avatar/icon picture. That is a 1957 Vanguard (Standard Motors of England) and was my first car, for which I paid the princely sum of $150 in 1965. As with many young lads and lasses, a lot of 'firsts' occur in their 'first' car!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I think the problem with SITBS is the size of the BS has been reduced and thus the youth of today have moved it outside and onto the hood!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Now that is a dirty picture. :mad: Whomever they are; they should clean up their act! :happy:

A

·
0 Posts
IMHIP2 said:
I think the problem with SITBS is the size of the BS has been reduced and thus the youth of today have moved it outside and onto the hood!
LOL Well, the size of our youth has grown at an inverse proportionate rate to the size of the back seats as well :p

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
OMG!! Also yes understand how long it has been...since someone posted here. (bet you thought I was going to say something else. ;) )

ANYWAY this thread I have been reading today and I have been LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF!

Hummm ****....back seat.... 8)

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Sailfish, you must have started out with a great big butt because you keep laughing more and more of it off, and still have more to go. ;)

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
Sailfish, you must have started out with a great big butt because you keep laughing more and more of it off, and still have more to go. ;)
OMG I didn't know that the video on my laptop was on!!! :eek:

Hey I just love to laugh and I have the "laugh lines" to prove it!

Anyway this thread...OMG...I ran across it this morning and I read part of it then read the rest and I am still laughing over it.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
wait4me said:
You're a brave man, Goldie... :happy:

And I like those who are brave enough to venture out and make such comments. :happy:

I am way too old to take offense and well my butt....hummm..... ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
:popcorn:

201 - 220 of 254 Posts
About this Discussion
253 Replies
43 Participants
Marin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing