Registered
10,405 Posts
MRBUICK said:

You want some beer with that while you wait for the video? :beer: ;D

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
;D ;D You guys keep me laughing! :thumb:

Okay LOL as to this original thread....humm....ex-husband 62 Chevrolet stationwagon....drive-in movie...19 ??? :eek: **** too long ago to admit it.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Sailfish, I guess I should have joked, "with all this laughing, your butt must be nothing but skin and bones!" ;)

Butt, the way I stated my comment stirred the pot a little. ;)

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
Sailfish, I guess I should have joked, "with all this laughing, your butt must be nothing but skin and bones!" ;)

Butt, the way I stated my comment stirred the pot a little. ;)
Hey I like an off color joke as well as....well any....guy I guess. AND I don't take offense about butt comments.

I have never been a woman to complain about jokes around the water cooler. Guess it was because I grew up in a "blue collar" household. My father own a construction business as well as being an architect so I grew up with a whole slew of different individuals coming and going within his business.

I love to laugh and joke and just plain "giggle".

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Yea wouldn't it.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Jankycar55 said:
If you decide to have relations in the back your enclave, be sure not to park on a street patrolled by police ! :facepalm:
Hang on a minute here - I regularly have relations in the back seat of my car in full view of anyone and if the cops want to have a peek, well that is OK too! Relations in my back seat include; son, daughter, grandkids, mother, brother ... So you see one man's relations are another man's joy! :)

wait4me said:
My old TR4 with those tiny indentations they laughingly referred to as jump seats presented my biggest challenge... We managed... :rock:
I just cannot picture having any relations in a TR4! :facepalm: And I own an MGB! Wait - did you work in the Cirque de Soleil at that time?

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
work in the Cirque de Soleil at that time
That was a good reply! I wondered that myself...must be very flexible. ;)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Vanguard said:
one man's relations are another man's joy! :)
Yes, I do remember Joy in my back seat. That was a long time ago. Joy is now married to a friend of mine...

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
rockyp said:
Yes, I do remember Joy in my back seat. That was a long time ago. Joy is now married to a friend of mine...
:facepalm:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
What??? Is this no longer a real topic? Is no one ^*%$( in the car any more?

Come on, let's hear it!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
rockyp said:
What??? Is this no longer a real topic? Is no one ^*%$( in the car any more?

Come on, let's hear it!
LMBO!!! Well I am thinking that most of the vehicles are not large enough for "use" of the back seat. ;) Of course how with the lambda's....there is the whole back....for some.....fun. ;D

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
There really is room. You put down the back and middle rows, then... oops!!! ::)
:nono: :rofl: :scared: :love: :hilarious:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
:thumb: :happy: Yep oops is correct especially if the police decide to see what is making the Enclave rock and roll. ;)

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I have nothing new to add to this thread, but I think it is a fun topic and want to see it stay active!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Now using the backseat on occasion would probably solve this fellas problem. :happy: :angel:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
:happy: :happy: :happy:

221 - 240 of 254 Posts
About this Discussion
253 Replies
43 Participants
Marin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing