EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,065 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,164 Posts
That is just sad. Unfortunately, too many mistakes were made that set up the deadly situation. :sosad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,825 Posts
MRBUICK said:
A tragic story..............
Couple die of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in car

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/02/man_woman_die_from_carbon_mono.html
Well....you can't fix stupid. :sosad: There are still adults out there who don't know you can't run GASOLINE engines in a closed garage. There had been reports of people running gas generators in their garages or basements during a recent power outage and they died because of CO poisoning. Problem with common sense is......it's just not that common. :facepalm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,405 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Well....you can't fix stupid. :sosad: There are still adults out there who don't know you can't run GASOLINE engines in a closed garage. There had been reports of people running gas generators in their garages or basements during a recent power outage and they died because of CO poisoning. Problem with common sense is......it's just not that common. :facepalm:
True....common sense just isn't common. Unfortunate that this couple and others have died because of this.

Every year all the news stations in our area warn about putting gas generators in garages. Heck they even warn before each major snow event. Every year someone dies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
We must be an aging group! No posts here in a long time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
rockyp said:
We must be an aging group! No posts here in a long time!
It's been too **** cold, even in a garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
From the looks of this thread, we Buick owners are living up to our "old people's car" reputation! :happy: :confused: :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
265 Posts
rockyp said:
From the looks of this thread, we Buick owners are living up to our "old people's car" reputation! :happy: :confused: :happy:
true Rockyp, my daughter says i am officially old now that i am a member of AARP and drive a Buick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,851 Posts
Maybe we need to spice this topic up a bit. How about "Sex in the Back Seat at the oldest age". I may win at 67...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,405 Posts
:eek: ;D :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Big Larry said:
Being 50 years old now and happily married, I no longer have the reason or desire (not sure about the ability) to consummate any romantic evenings in the back seat of a car -- or any other moving vehicle, for that matter. But if I were 25 again, the back of an Enclave seems to offer inviting possibilities.

Which is why I will never, ever, lend my Enclave to any of my kids.

Big Larry
[/color] :beer:
I can relate on this one. My BE is a 7-seater that makes the middle of 3rd row a big, big leg room. Just PM me if someone here decides to rent it. Badly need cash for its unpredictable repair services. :confused:
 
241 - 254 of 254 Posts
About this Discussion
253 Replies
43 Participants
Marin
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top