EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Halle is born! She's a 3800 and I received her birth certificate today -- (VIN #). Now she is waiting for her train ride home. My dealer said it could be another 3 weeks! Anyway just had to make the announcement. :woot:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!! I hope you post pics of your new baby. The next 2 weeks will be torture
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
waitingsince 8-10 said:
Halle is born! She's a 3800 and I received her birth certificate today -- (VIN #). Now she is waiting for her train ride home. My dealer said it could be another 3 weeks! Anyway just had to make the announcement. :woot:
I don't think it will be three weeks. Mine was "delivered" one week later! Of course, it does depend on how soon they have a "load" going in you direction! Did he tell you the date when the dealership starts paying interest on that vehicle? It will definately before THAT date!!

Don't forget...take a deep breathe...breath in...breath out...and NO screaming! At least until you see her!! [/color]
:blob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
:dancing: :woot: Yippee and Hooray for you! :cheers: I somehow wish GM would take a "birth" picture of each Enclave that is special ordered as it leaves the assembly line and put it in the glove box for each new owner. This would be a nice touch and could be set up with an "automatic" camera on the line.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ccaats, I agree! Or a video of it's journey down the assembly line! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,429 Posts
waitingsince 8-10 said:
ccaats, I agree! Or a video of it's journey down the assembly line! ;D
Yeah ccaats, us women want sooooooo much, GM could never satisty us with one picture! Now Waiting wants a VIDEO! Personally I was a birth certificate! One that doesn't say ["******* child of a minivan and a full-size SUV"]! (Heh heh, remember that review?!) LolLolLolLolLolLolLol!![/color] :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
222 Posts
Yeah for you!!!! :blob:

Wow, a picture in the glove box have been really cool of it coming off the assembly line. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
You did it!!!!!!! I'm due next week........OUTSTANDING!!!!![/color][/color] :cheers:
 
G

·
just remember to breath, in and out, in and out, if you need help getting the money out just borrow mr buicks sucking vacume. :eek: 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I guess cuz she's too beeeuuutiful to be a man! ;) (Funny you say that cuz my husband last night said it should be a "he" because it's so muscular and manly, but I disagree. It has beautiful female curves!) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
The naming convention in our antique automobile club (originated by one of our female members) is that cars with automatic transmissions are "she" and those with manual gearboxes are "he".....because they have a "stick."
 
G

·
made up by me a while back, i thought fwds were girls and awd's were boys becase they had somthing extra down unda.


men can have curves, just rock hard ones.
 
G

·
Oldtimerfan said:
The naming convention in our antique automobile club (originated by one of our female members) is that cars with automatic transmissions are "she" and those with manual gearboxes are "he".....because they have a "stick."
to take that one ferther, maybe it should be if you thift on the console its a man, becase even though its an auto it still has the stick to shift.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
just remember to breath, in and out, in and out, if you need help getting the money out just borrow mr buicks sucking vacume. :eek: 8)
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???​
 
G

·
debywebbi said:
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???​
lololol sorry for the confusion, i think you go in to labor symptoms when you need to hand 45k to a dealer for somthing your (atleast me) gunna drive in the rain, let birds poop on, and drive through mud.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Hey that's excellent Waiting_Since_8-10! It will be here in no time, trust me. Maybe since our cars are so similar that they'll call me to pick it up! :)

Actually, I couldn't be happier for you. Today, is my weekly call to Julie at Dave Smith so hopefully she'll tell me some good news too! BTW, we're #2 in the waiting allocation game, hopefully the last two will go quickly so we can too have a birthdate!

You have to keep us informed of your progress on the last steps towards bringing your baby home!! ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
lololol sorry for the confusion, i think you go in to labor symptoms when you need to hand 45k to a dealer for somthing your (atleast me) gunna drive in the rain, let birds poop on, and drive through mud.
Actually -I was only confused about MRBUICK's sucking vacuum! ;D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
My vacuum really "cleans up" when it comes to the competition. :banghead:
Please, don't "pun"ish me...........
OH dam, I should have bought a Hoover.
 
G

·
MRBUICK said:
My vacuum really "cleans up" when it comes to the competition. :banghead:
Please, don't "pun"ish me...........
OH dam, I should have bought a Hoover.
naw dyson is the best, they never loose suction, WOW were talking about vacumes on a enclave forum.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top