EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, like many others here, never thought this day would come. My beautiful Gold Mist Enclave is here!! :blob: I saw her tonight...and she's beautiful!!! I sound like everyone else here when they first see theirs. Nothing else to say, really, except ccaats I've been identifying with you because we've had the same build dates, etc. Yours is next---if you haven't gotten him already. I pick her up tomorrow and wow[/color], this is going to be one loooooong weekend (well, if I didn't have to work on Saturday!!!) :banghead:

Pictures here of what she looked like tonight, in a row with her Acadia cousins. Sweet!![/color]
:cheers:

Attachments

G

·
congradulations, YOU ARE FINALLY AN ENCLAVE OWNER,yea :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: 8) 8) 8) :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :friday: :worthless: :wine: :wine: :wine:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Woo-hoo! I am so happy for ya Rosita! :cheers: I say call in sick this weekend! ;D

·
Registered
743 Posts
Congrats Rosita ! I hope you are as happy as I am with mine. I received it yesterday, I was gone all day today ( Didn't touch it ) but I will Ride tomorrow ! 8)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hurrah for you Rosita 2001.... :thumb: :thumb:

Gold Mist Rules! Sorry if I sound a little bit prejudice...........but just can't help it.

We have had numerous comments on ours. Had her one week yesterday! :blob:

We are having a Metallic Cocoa pin stripe put on next Monday. A friend of ours has an auto repair and gave us some samples to put on. It will make "one sharp lookin vehicle look even better"

Enjoy............

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congratulations Rosita. I hope it has 1000 hp, makes 50 mpg and has a protective coating so it never gets dirty or door dings. How's that? Let me know if I should add anything to my wishes for you.

Galen

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Great news Rosita, good luck. :thumb:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I can finally say "I know how you feel!"
Picked up ours last night!!!
:clap:
Gold is my second-favorite!
Can't wait to compare stories with everyone now!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
gshields said:
Congratulations Rosita. I hope it has 1000 hp, makes 50 mpg and has a protective coating so it never gets dirty or door dings. How's that? Let me know if I should add anything to my wishes for you.

Galen
I thought I was the only one with those specs! :beer:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Rosita2001 :sunny:

:clap2: :clap2: WHOOOA, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I KNOW YOU ARE EXCITED AND IT HAS BEEN WORTH THE WAIT.[/color] Love the color, it is so sharp. It will look great on you! May your first 400 miles take you longer to aquire than your first 400 posts. :wine:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
She's beautiful, Rosita. Welcome home Blue Sapphire.[/color] :woot:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ccaats said:
Woo-hoo! I am so happy for ya Rosita! :cheers: I say call in sick this weekend! ;D
Yeah, but I'm one of those "reliable" employees...and this WAS my Saturday, so I bit the bullet and when to work. That's okay, there's always tomorrow and Monday and Tuesday to play with my new toy. Fantastic vehicle!

Also, I have to say, I can't say enough good things about my dealer. We made an agreement, with a handshake and everything was done exactly as the verbal agreement we made 10 weeks previously.[/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
i thought you were gitting a ming blue because of the name
Well Thunder, I named her "Blue Sapphire" because of her beautiful blue eyes. Even my sister hates it, but that's okay. I dropped the "Blue" and just call her "Sapphire" or "Saffy" for short. SHE calls her "Edna Enclave"...GAG!! [/color] ::)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have been cruising in my Enclave for 4 days now and just absolutely love her to pieces!! I drove about 300 miles today to visit a retired doctor friend of mine. We came out of a place where we were having lunch and a couple noticed us walking toward the Enclave and asked "Is that your car?" I replied "Yes" and they proceeded to say "THAT is the most beautiful car we have EVER seen!! Did you notice us walking around and around it gawking at it?" No, we hadn't. "And it's a BUICK!?" the wife said. I really ate up the compliments! And I thought, it's true, people really do notice it's beauty! I l♥ve my ENCLAVE!! Thank you Buick![/color]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts