Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
✖ 2MuchCoffee has removed the content of this original post. ✖

·
Registered
644 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Summary: Too much too soon![/color] (No pun intended.)

A quick perusal of the top level posts “per day” data suggests that yours truly is way too hyper here. :hyper:

Can it be that I share the old GM problem with quality vs. quantity? So that there is less risk of recalls or fit and finish issues with my posts, I plan to measure out my production of posts at a more standard pace, staying more on topic and relevant. I found that I account for 8.6% of the average day's total. Being over 35% Freak in 45 days is, um, over the top, don't you think? :D

I prefer to not be the lead rate buster here! So, my friends, you will all be seeing fewer posts with increasing value from 2Much! As the saying goes, “Less is more.” (Gives more time on the side to improve my coffee brewing skills, too!) ;D

(BTW, bsox[/color] is cranking 'em out at a great rate and still maintaining top quality. Nice!)

2Much
Maybe it's time for the unleaded 2MuchCoffee. Actually, I enjoyed your posts -- knew you were around; like someone minding the store! And, I could do an item analysis of bsox's posts, but on initial inspection, I don't think he's actually maintained the stellar quality of his earlier diatribes ::)

BB

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Wow, I am not sure an analysis of my posts would be considered a valuble use of your extremely expensive time BB. I am sure the reward would not justify the time involved. I think I can summarize what you may have already assumed, I am a 28 year old female with a great body that is posing as a somewhat middle aged man that owns a Buick. In actuality I am employed by Emperors club VIP and have been with client number 9 several times. You may have read a little about some of my work lately in the national press. I would be considered 7 diamonds. So check my posts if you wish, but my true self is in hiding right now.

By the way 2much, loved the utube coffee art clinic...

·
Registered
84 Posts
BSox at $4000.00 plus an hr. I can see why you don't have to put in long nights (thus the post time) but my leather hats off to you, it can be back breaking work if you service a large enough client! perhaps you have some photos of self we could start a way way off topic ;D

·
Registered
644 Posts
bsox said:
Wow, I am not sure an analysis of my posts would be considered a valuble use of your extremely expensive time BB. I am sure the reward would not justify the time involved. I think I can summarize what you may have already assumed, I am a 28 year old female with a great body that is posing as a somewhat middle aged man that owns a Buick. In actuality I am employed by Emperors club VIP and have been with client number 9 several times. You may have read a little about some of my work lately in the national press. I would be considered 7 diamonds. So check my posts if you wish, but my true self is in hiding right now.

By the way 2much, loved the utube coffee art clinic...
First of all, I'm heading off in a few minutes to the accountant for the unequivocal, slap in the face realization that my time is only valuable to the government, but returns very little on the dollar to me. But, that's a post for a diatribe of my own - somehow I think you know what I mean. You have to be 17 to afford one of these cars that brought the group together -- at least I've learned that much.

Please don't supply any more details about client number 9; hearing what some men do with their balding pates is more than I can handle after a long workday (or even before one for that matter!). In keeping with the above theme, I hope you are paying taxes as part of the underground economy, bsox. I would like to know just what is available for $4500 an hour. I hate to be completely crude, but as a crusty old boss from high school years used to say, "For that kind of money, you could watch a monkey screw a football!" I have a pretty good imagination, but $4500? Did that include cab fare? Is anybody that good? (that last question should stimulate some comment). I'm going to have to evaluate your posts now in the context of your "feminine side." Thanks for sharing.

BB

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I hate to admit this, but to be honest, I for one would not be able to get my $4500 dollars worth. I'm afraid I would have a lot of time to fill of my alloted hour, maybe with video games or a room service snack, or maybe she could wash my Enclave (the car people, the car) ;D ;D :help: :help: :help: :happy: :happy: :happy: :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
644 Posts
That's a relief. I thought for a minute we'd have to start another thread to name your, you know, Enclave. ;D I knowing you're watching, Axiama. Any ideas?

BB

·
Registered
644 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Relax, everybody - The Spitzer matter is boosting the economy. T-shirt sales are way up, with this one leading the list:

I was Client #8 and all I got was this lousy T-shirt [/color] :(
;D ;D ;D It takes alot for me to LOL, but that did it. The question is, did #8 have the same fee schedule? If those are being produced, they'll sell.

BB

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
blurrybill said:
That's a relief. I thought for a minute we'd have to start another thread to name your, you know, Enclave. ;D I knowing you're watching, Axiama. Any ideas?

BB
None. :-X

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
axiama said:
I think I'm done posting on this horrific thread. Pun intended.
Reading this post when I’m not under the influence of cold medication it sounds a bit harsh. What I meant to say was thank you for the compliments (at least I think those are compliments :eyebrow:) but I’ll just stick to the more whoresome wholesome threads. :help:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
axiama said:
Reading this post when I’m not under the influence of cold medication it sounds a bit harsh. What I meant to say was thank you for the compliments (at least I think those are compliments :eyebrow:) but I’ll just stick to the more whoresome wholesome threads. :help:
Hey, she was getting $30,000 for an overnight stay! She was definitely the smarter of the two in the room. I took a good look at my SO and told her I could live with her being gone 10 nights a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could both quit work and have the other 346 days a year to travel or whatever :thumb:

·
Registered
644 Posts
bsox said:
Hey, she was getting $30,000 for an overnight stay! She was definitely the smarter of the two in the room. I took a good look at my SO and told her I could live with her being gone 10 nights a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could both quit work and have the other 346 days a year to travel or whatever :thumb:
I seriously doubt she appreciated your entrepenurial spirit. However, if she did, does she have a sister?

BB

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
blurrybill said:
I seriously doubt she appreciated your entrepenurial spirit. However, if she did, does she have a sister?

BB
Yeah I am not quite sure she realized I was doing it for her, you know more time we could spend together. I thought it sounded like the answers to all of our problems financially at least. Go figure, who can understand women anyway ??? ??? :help:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
I took a good look at my SO and told her I could live with her being gone 10 nights a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could both quit work and have the other 346 days a year to travel or whatever :thumb:
Good luck. If she takes you up on the offer I would stick with the travel the other 346 days and skip the "whatever" part. Yuck.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
Do the math! Somebody's holding out on somebody 10 nights' worth in this Leap Year. Or, is that just 10 nights at home? ??? ::)

P.S. axiama, please come back! (I know you want to.) :angel:
Sorry, I was too hung up doing the financial work, I should have said 356 days left this year to play....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts