EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just checked my voice mail and my dealer called to tell me that the enclave we ordered got dropped off at the dealer today, GREAT ( i thought), but that he sold it since we took the deposit back, DARN, if i had waited 6 more weeks we would have had our enclave. Cant belive it, he must have sold it before it got delivered, because it got delivered at 1:36 p.m. saturday ) OCT 6th (at least thats when he left the message) Why would he tell me this. :eek:hno: :sosad:

EDIT- i guess i should tell yall that we ordered in july and waited 2 months and it never moved from status 1000, so we cancled to buy off the lot, i guess he kept the order

·
Registered
259 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
well i just checked my voice mail and my dealer called to tell me that the enclave we ordered got dropped off at the dealer today, GREAT ( i thought), but that he sold it since we took the deposit back, DARN, if i had waited 6 more weeks we would have had our enclave. Cant belive it, he must have sold it before it got delivered, because it got delivered at 1:36 p.m. saturday ) OCT 6th (at least thats when he left the message) Why would he tell me this. :eek:hno: :sosad:
Sorry dude, sorry dealer! :-\

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Yeah but if you told him you didn't want it, he had a right to sell it to the next customer with the $moolah$, right? What I don't get is why did he even call you--to rub it in, I guess. Nice guy... [/color] :sosad:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rosita2001 said:
Yeah but if you told him you didn't want it, he had a right to sell it to the next customer with the $moolah$, right? What I don't get is why did he even call you--to rub it in, I guess. Nice guy... [/color] :sosad:
thats what im talking about, ha ha i have the enclave you ordered and you dont have one, and he even had the nerve to tell me that he sold it for 2000 more that he would have made on me. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
thats what im talking about, ha ha i have the enclave you ordered and you dont have one, and he even had the nerve to tell me that he sold it for 2000 more that he would have made on me. :eek:hno:
Every time you buy something vehicle related and it is not from him, you should call and let him know. What an a-hole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts