EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad, Sid, just turned 91. He bought Buicks all his life. I grew up with a succession of LeSabres. (Remember when Buicks had back seats big enough to play ping-pong?) He still has his 2003 Regal.

Sid is the original grumpy old man. He is very much like George Costanza's father, played by Jerry Stiller on Seinfeld,, except Costanza's dad was more even -tempered.

Anyway, I've taken Sid for a few rides in my Enclave. His review? "It's about time Buick made another car this comfortable."
[/color]

Big Larry[/color]

·
Registered
186 Posts
My dad is totally jealous of my Enclave. He couldn't talk my mom into it. He drives one of those Duramax Diesels to pull his train load of stuff, so this would have been my mom's. She liked it but didn't want to spend the money. The Enclave seems to be loved by all ages. I had a kid who looked to be about 13 or so compliment me at the gas station last week, then he added, you must be rich. (not as much since writing out a healthy check :banghead:)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Don't you know Buick is an easy sell to those "retirees"? ha. Is is very interesting watching all you in the 30-40 age range (even younger) catching the Buick fever. That's been a long forgotten target for Buick. Perhaps Buick will have more adjustments to make than you all.

Galen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts