EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
stanleyjohn said:
Has anyone installed the Weather-Tech shields? My concern is the operation of the windows
I had them on my Yukon. The windows worked OK after a few minor adjustments. But Beware! I almost hit a kid on the sidewalk, who was "hidden" behind the DARK (lighter ones are avail too!) window shields!! He stepped into view as I began to roll! (I didn't like lighter color sheilds) If you are EXTRA careful and aware of this, guess it's ok. But my wife drives car also and forgets tech details sometimes, so................they're gone!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Smokin, I know exactly what you mean. I almost did the same thing in my current vehicle when I first put them on! I don't think I will bother with them on my Enclave which is in transit.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I'm going to try the Smoke Color on mine. I think they will look very good on the lighter color Enclaves. I'll try them , then if I don't like them I'll take them off. We shall see.
Delivery date fast approaching. Oct 10th. 8)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Smokin SRX
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing