EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
April 19: Added the full set of smileys from acadiaforum.net - also turned on the gender flag that will show guy or girl in your posts, assuming you answered that question in your profile.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
June 29: I've added a rotating random poll to the main page instead of the static one that was there before.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
very nice admin.... ty

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
August 14: I moved the Polls board to the main Enclave section instead of the forum news section, which makes much more sense. I have no idea why I ever put that down there ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
December 17: Added a "Home" button next to the "Go Up" button on the bottom of the message display pages. This way, once you've finished reading a topic, you can quickly return to the homepage (Board Index) without having to first scroll back to the top of the page. Thanks xrayman.

·
Registered
360 Posts
No, THANK YOU! Admin. :thumb:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
January 16: Added five new smileys submitted by axiama. Enjoy!

:happy: [happy]

:mad: [mad]

:party: [party]

:eyebrow: [eyebrow]

:scared: [scared]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
axiama said:
:party: Yea! Thanks, Admin! :party:

YES, I"M A DORK!
I knew Axiama would be the first one to PARTY hard! I love these new animations! Thanks Admin and Axiama! I guess it's a good thing I READ here once in a while...I just read about the new "HOME" button at the bottom. I've always wanted one down there and it's been there a whole month and I still wouldn't have seen it. Yup, it's good to read. [/color] :party:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
I knew Axiama would be the first one to PARTY hard! I love these new animations! Thanks Admin and Axiama! I guess it's a good thing I READ here once in a while...I just read about the new "HOME" button at the bottom. I've always wanted one down there and it's been there a whole month and I still wouldn't have seen it. Yup, it's good to read. [/color] :party:
:happy:

And thanks Rosita for fixing my dork comment - you are sooo sweet. :eyebrow:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
February 13: Added "Board Viewers" mod. This shows the number of users viewing each board on the main page. In addition, you can click on it and a popup shows which members are viewing that board.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
April 09, 2009: Added a "Recent Topics" button to the Recent Topics section of the homepage that shows all recent posts, regardless of thread, on one page. Click on to view

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
June 1, 2009: Added youtube button to post reply page to easily embed youtube clips in your post. Click the youtube button or use the tags or surround your youtube link like so:

Code:
 [MEDIA=youtube]ZtKLhG-yrXc[/MEDIA]

·
Registered
232 Posts
Am I just missing it, or has the "Ignore user" functionality not been implemented on this site like it has on the Acadia forum? Based on some of today's posts, it looks like now might be a good time to implement it.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
Loach, We do not have the ignore feature on the forum yet. If enough people would like it I think Admin could add it. But that's going to be his call.

Axiama

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
loach, this is the first request I've gotten for it - should we implement that feature here as well?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I don't really see any downside from a members perspective. If you don't need the feature, don't use it. If you don't like a particular member, use it. Easy enough.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts