EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My next door neighbor called and asked about my Enclave and then came to check it out. He said he really liked it and even loved the color and that they want to order one for his lease termination in January. They are sweet people but have zero originality and copy our outdoor designs each holiday. I really don't want them having my same car parked right next door. I tried to sway his thought process a bit by stating how nice the Acadias are and how they can hold plywood and the Enclave can't. I even threw in that the Outlooks were being sold with a rebate. >:D

G

·
why not just a different color, our neighbors all around us ask about it and two of them have even ordered one, a cocca and a blue-gold cxl fullly loaded they said. i think its kinda cool to be the trend starter in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm with Enclavious! I would try and sway my neighbors too. I want to be the cool kid on the block. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Sort of sounds like a Chevy Chase (holiday vacation or something) movie with the Xmas decorations...

·
Registered
260 Posts
I saw a fully loaded Carbon Metallic Acadia drive by my house yesterday afternoon. It's the exact same one I saw a couple of months ago. I'm guessing either the person who owns the Acadia lives somewhere else and likes to visit somebody on my street once in a while, or they're on my street and hiding it in their garage most of the time. If it's the latter, then I guess we'll be getting an Enclave when we get a new car!

Think different! :cheers:

·
Registered
167 Posts
your not bad at all.
i would be doing the same thing or just be lying to them telling them it's been nothing but, problems.
buy an acadia lol

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.
:angel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts