EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am givng this another try, after walking out of the dealer in Orlando who would not budge on the $400 under MRSP on the first Enclave I ordered. I found a dealer near Clearwater who was in the Costco car buying program and offered $800 over invoice. I went and actually bought a Costco membership on Friday and went over there today and the numbers worked out much better for me. I have decided leasing is like pulling numbers out of a hat.. even though I asked in detail for residual values, money factors, etc. I am still somewhat mystified that the numbers just came out much better this time. Because I am coming out of a lease with Huntington (don't use them!) I can't get out of my current lease early so I am looking at a Dec 1 pick up date regardless of when my Enclave comes in. They think it will probably come in around mid November so I guess it wont be a big deal. I'll post the actual numbers in the other thread about prices paid, and the crazy thing is that I totally switched colors. I had originally wanted a dark crimson metallic but when I saw that car it really looked almost black to me and the more I thought about it the less sure I was (also i saw it dirty and every little water spot showed). I saw a white diamond one at our grocery store and it looked so so pretty but I don't want the delay and extra price so I decided to go with the gold mist. I just seem to like the lighter colors in this car (usually I don't like whites and golds). Hopefully I will like it, if anyone knows of any real photos of this color please let me know. (Until the order is picked up, I can change my mind!)

Also, they have a cocoa metallic CXL there with chrome package, sunroof, driver conf pkg and ent pkg #3. Someone had ordered it and then decided to buy a pickup truck instead (??). So if you want it, call Dick Norris Buick in Palm Harbor FL and ask for Mike Viola. They are a costco participator so you should be able to get it for $800 over invoice. I couldn't do it today because I can't get out of my darn lease till december.. it was really pretty!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
so can you like just email the dealer and ask if the do the costco car program?

·
Registered
65 Posts
What's the chrome package and where do they add it??

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
its the chrome wheels and sunroof in a package with a discount. you can only get it in florida, cali, texas, and a couple other places

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Jackiemd, good for you! Some dealers are so hungry, so long, they are gouging their buyers unfairly. I understand, but........ guess that's Capitalism and you were smart to vote w/ your feet!! It's not a one dealer universe. Costco program is great but some dealers will not participate w/ the Enclave, if it's in stock! (see 2nd sentence)

Look in the gallery section of this site for pix (if you haven't) and a member may have posted a gold Enclave for you to see. I'm ashamed to say that even though I have a White Opal w/ebony leather......I lust for it in most colors! :eek:
It's a beauty and you're possibly the only soon to be "twin Enclave" on the site! Good luck on a great deal.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I bet Muljo and I will beat you guys, he ordered exactly what I have. >:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
jackiemd said:
I am givng this another try, after walking out of the dealer in Orlando who would not budge on the $400 under MRSP on the first Enclave I ordered. I found a dealer near Clearwater who was in the Costco car buying program and offered $800 over invoice. I went and actually bought a Costco membership on Friday and went over there today and the numbers worked out much better for me. I have decided leasing is like pulling numbers out of a hat.. even though I asked in detail for residual values, money factors, etc. I am still somewhat mystified that the numbers just came out much better this time. Because I am coming out of a lease with Huntington (don't use them!) I can't get out of my current lease early so I am looking at a Dec 1 pick up date regardless of when my Enclave comes in. They think it will probably come in around mid November so I guess it wont be a big deal. I'll post the actual numbers in the other thread about prices paid, and the crazy thing is that I totally switched colors. I had originally wanted a dark crimson metallic but when I saw that car it really looked almost black to me and the more I thought about it the less sure I was (also i saw it dirty and every little water spot showed). I saw a white diamond one at our grocery store and it looked so so pretty but I don't want the delay and extra price so I decided to go with the gold mist. I just seem to like the lighter colors in this car (usually I don't like whites and golds). Hopefully I will like it, if anyone knows of any real photos of this color please let me know. (Until the order is picked up, I can change my mind!)

Also, they have a cocoa metallic CXL there with chrome package, sunroof, driver conf pkg and ent pkg #3. Someone had ordered it and then decided to buy a pickup truck instead (??). So if you want it, call Dick Norris Buick in Palm Harbor FL and ask for Mike Viola. They are a costco participator so you should be able to get it for $800 over invoice. I couldn't do it today because I can't get out of my darn lease till december.. it was really pretty!
Take a look at the Blue Gold Mist i have it and it's a nice color it don't show the dirt it looks different at dirfferent angles i like it a lot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts