EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took a 2000 mile trip in our 2015 Enclave Premium. It was flawless. I have owned the E for 3 years now. I bought it used with 5000 miles and 18 months old and this car has been fantastic. Everything about it has been top notch. Not a single trip to the dealer. Has original tires and brakes after 33000 miles The ride, performance, comfort, I can not say much more how impressed I am with this Enclave. This is what is Something Different. For most car forums all we hear is the problems had with these cars. Thanks for listening.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Where did you get to travel to?
As I am the second owner of my 08, yes I have had a plethora of issues. But guess what, first model year, first 222nd model of the production line. I knew what I was getting into. We have been on 3,800 mile vacations in ours, and still love it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Where did you get to travel to?
As I am the second owner of my 08, yes I have had a plethora of issues. But guess what, first model year, first 222nd model of the production line. I knew what I was getting into. We have been on 3,800 mile vacations in ours, and still love it.
We traveled to Myrtle Beach SC. for the month of February. The first year we owned the E we put 4200 miles to Fort Lauderdale for February. I also had a first year run with an 09 Traverse LTZ That i liked a lot. Also did a lot of traveling with. Had many problems but never let the warranty lapse. Had the opportunity to trade for the Enclave, Got a nice buck for the Traverse. Had to make that deal, Glad i did.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
We traveled to Myrtle Beach SC. for the month of February. The first year we owned the E we put 4200 miles to Fort Lauderdale for February. I also had a first year run with an 09 Traverse LTZ That i liked a lot. Also did a lot of traveling with. Had many problems but never let the warranty lapse. Had the opportunity to trade for the Enclave, Got a nice buck for the Traverse. Had to make that deal, Glad i did.
:thumb:

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
at 33,000- those brake pads better be good.
You may find that at 100,000 theyre still good.

at 148,000- I still have my factory rears, and the fronts were changed out at 100,000. but the ones I took out- still had plenty of pad.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
at 33,000- those brake pads better be good.
You may find that at 100,000 theyre still good.

at 148,000- I still have my factory rears, and the fronts were changed out at 100,000. but the ones I took out- still had plenty of pad.
On my Traverse i still had the original rotors at 77000, but the pads were changed. And when they were changed they were not worn but badly cracking. Its hard for me to believe that you have gone this long in time and miles. I have heard your story before and i questioned it then. I know of Enclaves that have had their rotors cut with less miles than 33000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
fcar53
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing