EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good initial question. I contacted GM about that very thing. All car manufacturers do this now when they launch a new vehicle (for the most part). It is new so we go for it. Then they make it all one color a few years later and we are suppose to say "Wow, not sure what it is but it looks better". Remember how hideous the Avalanche looked when it first came out? How about that first version of the Honda Pilot with that ugly grey crap all over...not just on the bottom. Now look at the Ford Escape sales...through the roof and all one colour. Nothing else really changed. Some could care less but I am thinking about getting the Cocoa version simply because it is less noticeable. Funny how it is the favorite color in the poll on this site. GM knows they can make a chip-resistant bottom in other colors but that would not be good for future marketing. Oh, beyond my babbling, they said no it could not be ordered as a monochrome finish. I know they meant yet...let's see.

Alan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.