EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=123814

DETROIT — Spy photographers caught what appears to be a test mule for the next-generation 2010 Buick LaCrosse testing under close supervision, and managed to snap these heavily camouflaged shots.

Even though the grille is disguised, the future LaCrosse's Buick Enclave-like front end is pretty obvious. The midsize sedan mule's rear window lines and overall greenhouse are a little harder to determine.

The 2010 LaCrosse is expected to ride on GM's new global midsize platform, which means the continuation of front-wheel drive. V6 power is likely as well, although by the look of this prototype's wheel and tire combination, the LaCrosse will be well suited for more power.

What this means to you: The new LaCrosse looks promising, even under wraps. — Kelly Toepke, News Editor

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
AWD will be an option on this one................

·
Registered
405 Posts
Looks great. Very sporty, but elegant. I bet a V8 will be an option too.

·
Registered
758 Posts
*Enclave* said:
Looks great. Very sporty, but elegant. I bet a V8 will be an option too.
The 35 mpg CAFE standard passed both houses and is to be signed by President Bush. Doubt a V8 would make any sense in a smaller car, but you never know. Maybe at $4/gallon, someone will wake up and notice their wallets a thinning!

TM

·
Registered
108 Posts
Reminds me of a Maxima - and I think that's a good thing. Much sportier than the current design.

Now that I'm a "young" Buick owner, I'm more interested in how the overall Buick brand is going to develop in the next few years. The Enclave is a great launch pad to reinvent Buick's image. But, it takes more than one vehicle to do that. This looks promising.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts