EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone may possibly know what’s up with the stabilitrack and traction control warning lights and how to diagnose and fix them. Also does anyone know if there’s an update for all modules on 2011 Buick Enclave??

·
Registered
7,008 Posts
Those messages can appear for many things, they may not even be related to the abs or stability control system.
Weird why GM did that.
Youll have to scan for pendibg or set codes.

Reactions: jimmyz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sometimes the main fuse box comes very slightly loose from where it's plugging in. It's under the hood on the passenger side. Pop the top cover off. You''' see two screws with both a hex head and phillips. tighten them up, but not over tighten.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Make sure that your brake fluid is filled in the master cylinder

·
Registered
15 Posts
Wondering if anyone may possibly know what’s up with the stabilitrack and traction control warning lights and how to diagnose and fix them. Also does anyone know if there’s an update for all modules on 2011 Buick Enclave??
My experience with GM... whenever my stabilitrack and traction control lights came on, it was indicative of a failing / failed wheel bearing in the front.
Once the wheel bearing starts to loosen from wear, the speed sensors are affected, which in turn affects the two systems you mention.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My experience with GM... whenever my stabilitrack and traction control lights came on, it was indicative of a failing / failed wheel bearing in the front.
Once the wheel bearing starts to loosen from wear, the speed sensors are affected, which in turn affects the two systems you mention.
Take it to a local shop ...they can connect to a scanner, and tell which wheel bearing is throwing the code, so you know which to replace.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Make sure that your brake fluid is filled in the master cylinder
That’s a good one thanks for posting your comment as my brake line is on need of repair something my crappy mechanic said he did do but didn’t I’ve had a hard time with a mechanic but I do need a new brake line so could that throw the stabilitral code

·
Registered
432 Posts
Mine used to do so when it was slightly low if we cornered or stopped hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts