EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Stability

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Linda L. 
#1 ·
My 2021 Premium concern me. The handling on the highway is not up to the standard of my 15 E. It wanders from side to side. Is anyone else Experiencing this, and what can be causing it.

#5 ·
My appointment was pushed back. The dealer is having problems with their tech’s. I’m looking at getting the alignment checked. I also are not crazy about the tires. My Traverse and 15 E had Bridgestone. They are a stiffer tire. The tire on the 21, in my opinion are a softer tire. Although lately it not as bad as it was. Going on 3000 miles. Good luck to you.

#4 ·
I have the same crap happening with my 2021 enclave ..I took the enclave to the dealership service department and had the service manager drive the car …we finally figured out that the car only does this on the concrete highway with the grooves in it …I asked for new tires and to switch the brand ..haven’t heard back from the dealership on this issue ..
It’s been about a week …

#6 ·
The E was at the dealer yesterday for the stability problem. Wandering from side to side. The steering wheel also was off center. I ask to align the front end. I got the car back. Test drive could not duplicate problem. They did align and found it was out of spec. Right side toe. As of now seams fine on the highway. Wheel is also back to center.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.