EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a white Enclave at the dealership when I picked mine up last weekend. It had these on it and it looked awesome. They got the vehicle from a dealer trade but wanted to know if anyone else has seen this done on an Enclave. I have seen many cars lately with this done including a huge Rolls Royce and a Volvo SUV. It's becoming popular. I think it looks so good on the Enclave because of the strip of chrome that encicles the whole side window area. If anyone knows where to get this kit (I think it's made by 3M) please let me know. I saw one offered on Ebay but without seeing it first, I wouldn't buy it as it's probably just silver tinting and not the real thick stuff like I saw on these cars recently. If you have pics of an Enclave done up like this, please post it too. Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some are made of plastic and some of steel (thin but steel). Have you tried these out from this company?

·
Registered
721 Posts
bondguy said:
thanks. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Some are made of plastic and some of steel (thin but steel). Have you tried these out from this company?
Not directly, but the local company we use to "Bling" out cars uses them. They look great on the sedans, but we haven't done any on an Enclave yet. If you get some, please post some pix. Good luck!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had the chrome pillars pieces put on today on my Carbon Black Enclave....it looks GREAT !!! Will post pix tomorrow in the pix section. I got the six piece set, not the 10 piece that they sell on Ebay. I didn't want to cover up that much including the painted thick piece on the rear...I think it's overdoing it a little bit. I got them installed from my dealer and I think he got them from Autoanything which I posted in a previous post. They do dress the car up because of the chrome all the way around the window on the sides. Here's some pix I took today. Let me know what you think!

http://picasaweb.google.com/tdwin2000/BuickEnclave/photo?authkey=ga0OkcQQvMs#s5188483772473530802

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
bondguy said:
Had the chrome pillars pieces put on today on my Carbon Black Enclave....it looks GREAT !!! Will post pix tomorrow in the pix section. I got the six piece set, not the 10 piece that they sell on Ebay. I didn't want to cover up that much including the painted thick piece on the rear...I think it's overdoing it a little bit. I got them installed from my dealer and I think he got them from Autoanything which I posted in a previous post. They do dress the car up because of the chrome all the way around the window on the sides. Here's some pix I took today. Let me know what you think!

http://picasaweb.google.com/tdwin2000/BuickEnclave/photo?authkey=ga0OkcQQvMs#s5188483772473530802
Gotta say, even though it's a bit dressy for my tastes, it looks GREAT!! As some here will tell you, I hate the little, silver, GM, square button on lower front panel. It pops off with a credit card or similar. (self-adhesive taped on)
Put some black tape on yours, for a temporary impression! I put the Enclave nameplate on my front doors (chrome, thru the Dealer Parts at $7 per side! It's the one on the rear hatch)

Nice car. Good luck and THX for sharing the pix.

·
Registered
435 Posts
The 10 piece kit looks great, but I'll wait to see if someone comes out with a kit to do the top pieces too. (That is, above the windows on the rear door and the front door and behind the side mirrors)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts