EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

My 2011 CXL has been having a bit of trouble starting. Sometimes, especially if it's been sitting a while, it won't start on the first turn of the key. It behaves as if the battery is dead. You turn the key and all the lights go out but nothing happens. The battery is only about a year old so I don't think that's it. After two or 3 turns the engine starts. If it's been driven recently this does not happen (so far).

I'm thinking it's either a drain on the battery somewhere or this X305 connector. I've seen some posts about the connector but I can't find any good pics of it on the internets. rbarrios (of course) had a good description in this thread but the pics aren't appearing for me.

The fuel gauge is fine so maybe it's the battery. It was just in the shop for the AC. Maybe they shorted something? I'd like to check the connector before I call them about it. Anyone know where I can find more about it?

Wash your hands!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey people. Quick update.

I think I found the X305 connector. It's outside the car under the driver's seat. It looked fine but I gave it a push to make sure it was seated. No more starting problems!

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
yes, thats the one- drivers side- almost under the drivers seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts