EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on status code 3800 (vehicle produced) since 14 September. Any idea why it should take 6 or more days to go from produced to shipped?? BTW I ordered in mid May so it has been a long wait.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I got mine exactly 6 days after it was produced. Give it a couple more days. It'll make its way home!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Russstan,

I had a production date of the first week in Sept. and I took delievery in upstate NY yesterday. I ordered June 12th, not as long as you, but I think we are two of the longest on this site. You are very close and the first time you see it, your frustrations will dissappear. Mine is beautiful and drives great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was at 3800 monday when my dealer called but then he called later in the day and said it was shiiped on the 17th!

·
Registered
743 Posts
bsox said:
Russstan,

I had a production date of the first week in Sept. and I took delievery in upstate NY yesterday. I ordered June 12th, not as long as you, but I think we are two of the longest on this site. You are very close and the first time you see it, your frustrations will dissappear. Mine is beautiful and drives great.
[/quote
May 18th and GM had not picked up LaborDay Week-end. Talked with GM Rep, and I now have a Build Date Sept 24th. I know of others that were 2 weeks earlier than mine and they still haven't been picked up. 8)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
rocketman said:
bsox said:
Russstan,

[/quote
May 18th and GM had not picked up LaborDay Week-end. Talked with GM Rep, and I now have a Build Date Sept 24th. I know of others that were 2 weeks earlier than mine and they still haven't been picked up. 8)
And yet there are people ordering now that are getting thiers in 4-6 weeks according to this site. That's what really bothered me. It seems like the earlier orders are lost in the system

·
Registered
152 Posts
There is no code 480.

Sorry.

·
Registered
413 Posts
syazd said:
sorry... I meant 4800. Does it mean it is near my dealer?
4800 is "rail ramp unloaded".
It should be at your dealer within a few days.

Fritz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts