EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

What status code is your Enclave at now?

• 1100 preliminary order placed/accepted at dealer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1101 preliminary order added

• 1102 preliminary order added thru web

• 2000 order accepted by GM

• 2001 order generated to dealer

• 2005 order replaced with GM Prospec order

• 2030 order re-edited

• 2050 order changed

• 2500 order is preferenced or "picked up"

• 3000 order accepted by production control

• 3100 order available to be sequenced

• 3300 order scheduled for production

• 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced)

• 3800 vehicle produced

• 4000 vehicle available to ship

• 4104 bailment invoice

• 4106 release bailment

• 4150 vehicle original invoice (dealer billed)

• 4200 vehicle shipped

• 4300 intermediate delivery

• 4V03 EDD (estimated delivery date)

• 4800 rail ramp unload

• 5000 vehicle at dealer

• 6000 vehicle delivered to customer

• Have Not Ordered

• Bought From Lot

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please update your order status code anytime you have a new status. I have made this poll so that you can change your "vote".
It should be interesting to see when things start really moving.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't forget to input your current Status Code anytime that it changes. Please add yours if you haven't yet.

THANKS

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally moving towards production. Last week I was @ Status Code 2000 today I am @ Status Code 3000. :thumbsup: :woot:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and found out that our build date is the week of Sept. 10.
I forgot to ask what code we were at. :banghead:
If I have a build date, is there a status code area that we probably in???

·
Registered
55 Posts
On Friday I was at status code 3100 with a target build the week of 8/20. I was at code 3000 the Aug 2. I ordered July 17th.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't forget to input your current Status Code anytime that it changes. Please add yours if you haven't yet.

THANKS

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'll repost! ha.

As of today, I'm at code 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced). Can anyone take an educated guess on how long it takes to be produced from this point? :help:

Ordered late June. Build date is Aug. 27th.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOLA Saints said:
I'll repost! ha.

As of today, I'm at code 3400 order broadcast (internal plant order produced). Can anyone take an educated guess on how long it takes to be produced from this point? :help:

Ordered late June. Build date is Aug. 27th.
It should take about 3 days starting Aug 27th for it to be built. Once off the assembly line it takes another few days to invoice, and arrange transport. Could take about 1-3 weeks from the day it comes off production before it hits your dealer based on length of transport, number of cars going to your area, etc.

R

·
0 Posts
since i got tired of waiting for the center thing ( i didnt want any way) i have canceled my order and am looking local around the dealer lots, there are over 8 buick dealers here with in 30 miles of my house.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Ordered on 8/18 (dealer entered order on 8/20). Received word on 8/30 that we are now at code 2500.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Now at code 3000. Reached code 2000 1 week after order, 2500 1 1/2 weeks after order and now 3000 a little over 2 weeks after order.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ordered our Gold Mist Metallic on 7-25 at dealership. Finally went to GM on dealer allocation on 8-23. On 8-31 saleman advised we were at 3100 on VOMS. As of 9-6 we were now at 3300 with week of September 17th build date. :thumb:

If you haven't already done so, call your salesman and ask what your VOMS # status is. He CAN and should find out for you. :cheers:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not sure when it was ordered exactly (had to wait for allocation) but the allocation came through at the end of July with an estimated build date of 8/27... just checked and we are now at 3800!!!!
How long do you think it will take to get invoiced and sent to California???

·
Registered
435 Posts
I'm not sure how to post this, but here goes...I ordered my Enclave on 6/18 and estimated it would take 12 to 14 weeks. It was a CXL, Red Jewelcoat, Standard radio, Driver Confidence Package and Luxury Package...for about $36,000 and some change. I'm leasing it for 48 months. Well, yesterday I went to the dealer (about 1/2 an hour from me) and she told me it should be delivered about September 24. As I was leaving, she told me that the Sales Manager just advised her that they (the dealership) had picked up a car from a show. It has 241 miles on it...most of it from driving it from the show to the Dealership. It's a red, CXL, fully equipped but without the trailer package or Luxury package. Now for the hook...they'll give it to me for the same price as the one I ordered...$36,900!! (They have customers for the one I ordered). I bit. I take delivery Saturday. It just seemed too good to pass up. I'll let you know more on Saturday.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey All,
Question, my order went to 3000 yesterday does anyone have any idea how long from here it takes to be completed? the dealer was just guessing but he said mid Oct....... and I am just wonder for planning reasons
Rob

·
Registered
120 Posts
The dealer called on Tuesday. We are at 3400. Ordered at the beginning of August.

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is a great idea for a poll. It would even more interesting if we could insert our order date beside our vote then you could see how the orders are progressing through the process. However, I don't think the blog supports this. Admin? My order was on 8/23 and is at 1100 with 9 people ahead of me for allocations :-[ However, I'm hopeful things start rolling sometime before the snow flies! Ughhh, it's hard trying to be patient. I spied a AWD CXL Cocoa yesterday at a local dealer however he wouldn't budge at $449 above invoice. Not bad, but the overall cost is some $2600 above what I had budgeted to pay.. I drooled for a while and then came to my senses. They weren't very eager to sell it to me. In fact this is what bothered me. The salesperson said they had a lady seriously looking at the vehicle. I asked Does this lady have first right of refusal? They said, nope, first one with the cash get's it. I guess if I we're that person I would like to be given first chance in her place. Perhaps I took it wrong but relationships mean more than $$. I know, we're talking about a dealership here... ::)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts