EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been emailing my dealer about what status code my enclave is at. Last week he said I was still at 1100. Today I get an email and he said that my enclave should be scheduled for production in 7-10 days. If this is the case what status code should I be at now. Can it go from 1100 to 3300 that fast? Thanks in advance for the help :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just got another email from my dealer saying that my order is at status code 3400 (Broadcast). Does anyone have a clue to how long it takes to go from 3400 to delivery? I am getting excited :)

·
Registered
721 Posts
If it's at 3400, the car should be built within the next week or so. If you talk to him, ask him to look at the TPW (target production week) in the order workbench. Depending where you are located in the US, it can take anywhere from 3-10 days to hit the dealersip depending on distance, whether coming by rail or truck, etc.

Good luck and enjoy-the Enclave is definitely worth waiting for!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Tralfaz. I am located in Indiana. Is that 3-10 days from the build date? Since I am not that far from Lansing, MI, will it be closer to 3 days? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Pla...
Yes, it's from the build date. We're in Madison, WI and ours usually show up the following Mon or Tue after the TPW date. Also, your dealer will get invoiced when the car is built and ready to ship; on the invoice will be an "Interest Commencement Date" which should coincide with the car's arrival at the dealership plus or minus a day or two.

You're getting REAL close.......................... ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Tralfaz. That is great news. I cant wait to get my Enclave. I really appreciate your input. This website is awesome. Thanks again ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tralfaz,
My dealer just emailed me today letting me know that I am still at status code 3400. He said he will let me know when that changes. My question is, when that code changes, will my enclave already be built? Is it possible that my dealer does not know how to find out what the build date is? Just curious. I have not emailed him and asked him to look at the TPW. I figure he should have looked at that already. Shouldnt he?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Platinum,

If it's at 3400, it will be produced shortly. It can go from 3400 to 3800 (produced and ready to ship) in a day, so it won't be long.........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Tralfaz, I will stop my worrying :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer just called me yesterday and said that my enclave should be at the dealership any day. The dealership has already been billed. I am so excited to see my new enclave. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts