EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the WDT for about three weeks now and every time I go to the garage, I can't help but stop and stare at her. WOW she's gorgeous. Only get to drive it on weekends. I make excuses to run erands just to drive her. Still trying to figure out all the equipment. Love the remote start. I know it's been discussed on other threads, but what car washing liquid would you suggest. Do most people use the chamois to dry off, or is there something better. I've been told it's not good to wax within the 1st six months, do you agree? Also, I've tried to comprehend the syntheic oil vs. standard oil issue. Best I can figure out, Mobile 1 synthetic is the best out there, is that correct?

·
Registered
333 Posts
pickle145 said:
Had the WDT for about three weeks now and every time I go to the garage, I can't help but stop and stare at her. WOW she's gorgeous. Only get to drive it on weekends. I make excuses to run erands just to drive her. Still trying to figure out all the equipment. Love the remote start. I know it's been discussed on other threads, but what car washing liquid would you suggest. Do most people use the chamois to dry off, or is there something better. I've been told it's not good to wax within the 1st six months, do you agree? Also, I've tried to comprehend the syntheic oil vs. standard oil issue. Best I can figure out, Mobile 1 synthetic is the best out there, is that correct?
Hey Pickle 145,

They really are nice to look at (and drive!)....

Most of the questions you bring up have been discussed at length in other threads, you may try a search because to give a synopsis wouldn't do all the knowledge on these topics justice.

Good Luck!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts