EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been planning to trade in my 04 Lexus RX 330 next year. But I'd like more carrying capacity so I don't have to use a roof top when there's a passenger in the second row plus their baggage.

Looks like the Enclave is a beauty and would have lots more storage too.

Any one know the capacity (in cu. ft.) with third row folded , and also with 2nd row folded? Can the third row be removed?

Thanks.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Go to the Tech section. There is a "sticky" post that lists all of the specifications. For luggage, the smaller number is with all of the seats up. The larger I believe is with the third row down. In my opinion, the split third row gives great flexibility. Hope this helps. :thumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
BTW Welcome tot the forum! :welcome:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Head down to your friendly neighborhood Buick dealer and check this baby out. Its cargo capacity is MASSIVE, and very flexible. We throw a couple of bicycles and our luggage in the back with both rows folded down. We also fold down the 3rd row and take 5 people with coolers lawn chairs and assorted other stuff to the beach for the day. It's almost as big as the extended length minivan I used to own. Don't think you can remove the seats completely without major work though. That cuts down on the cargo height somewhat.

R

·
0 Posts
donbhoff said:
I've been planning to trade in my 04 Lexus RX 330 next year. But I'd like more carrying capacity so I don't have to use a roof top when there's a passenger in the second row plus their baggage.

Looks like the Enclave is a beauty and would have lots more storage too.

Any one know the capacity (in cu. ft.) with third row folded , and also with 2nd row folded? Can the third row be removed?

Thanks.
if you want to remove the third row i would steer over to the tahoe and yukon part of gm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts