EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
admin said:
Yeah, how could you be both "conquered" and "loyal" at the same time? LOL!
My salesman did really try and push the sales manager for this as funny as it sounds. We are trading in my wife's 03 Expedition for the Enclave (conquest). I also own a 1967 Buick GS400 for the 'loyalty' (see signature below). I even offered to let them put it in their showroom for a weekend. They said it was just not possible to combine the two. Which makes sense, but at least my salesman tried!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Conquest program and the Buick Loyalty are both considered Coupon or Private offer programs (even though there is no actual coupon required for these programs), and you cannot combine 2 or more private offer programs. Also neither the Conquest nor the Loyalty program are combineable with the official Supplier or GMS programs, however a dealer could sell at Supplier (Or even GMS for that matter) without actually using the official program, and then combine your price with either (but not both) of those private offer programs. Supplier would be a much more likely scenario than GMS, which is roughly 4.5% less than supplier. The other $1000 coupon that was mentioned was a private offer (you actually need a coupon for this one) sent mostly to GMC customers who owned or leased an Envoy XL which is no longer made. HTH

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Has anyone recieved Private offer for Enclave? The one I have got in mail is applicable to Acadia/OUTLOOK, I wonder if that can be used for the Enclave.

By the way the supplier pricing is now available on Supplier discount website, but it takes a little digging to get to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coopermine - Any clues on where to dig for supplier pricing on the GM buyer site? I see the Enclave vehicle but don't come across any pricing except MSRP.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
fmayberry said:
Coopermine - Any clues on where to dig for supplier pricing on the GM buyer site? I see the Enclave vehicle but don't come across any pricing except MSRP.
and how can i benefit from supplier pricing?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Log on to GM supplier discount website then click to see Supplier Pricing. Select Saturn OUTLOOK and try to build one, in one of those pages you have the option to select the Year, when you click on the drop down menu you will see 2008, Select 2008 and bingo! the only available car would be Buick Enclave ;)

MsS42 if you work for a GM supplier you may be able to get the discount. But again as others have mentioned you may be able to get the desired price without Supplier Discount.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
For those of you who don't work for a "supplier" or don't have supplier pricing through your employer, you can also get supplier pricing another way. GM employees and retirees (if you know one) can give 1 supplier discount per month to "friends". (GM executives can give up to 10 per month). This offer is available for a limited time (through November 2007 I think). For the employee/retiree to give you the discount number you have to give them the last 4 of you SSN. They can email you the number. The number is only good for you to purchase of any 2006, 2007, or 2008 vehicle. Again as a reminder, while the supplier price is set (no haggle), you cannot apply other rebates (conquest or private offer). Normal area rebates or bonus cash (if available) can be applied. Of course the enclave currently doesn't have any regular rebates and probably won't any time soon due to popularity. The one other thing to note about supplier pricing is that doc fees are set at a maximum (usually $75.00, but that may depend on the state you are in)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
so what is supplier pricing compared to invoice?

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I spec'd out a fully loaded, which by the way means....

AWD-CXL, Sunroof, 19"s, Lux, Driver and Ent #4 (nav&DVD), 7 Pass, No extra cost paint, the MSRP for this came out to be $44,950 the supplier for the same is $41,859, Edmund's Invoice came out to be 41,241 and Car's direct invoice was $41,682 (i guess).

Though I am going to negotiate from starting below Invoice knowing that Supplier Discount is the safety net anyway. ( I need fingure crossed emoticon here please!)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
oh, ok so if you cant get supplier then you are ok as long as you can get invoice! :confused:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Correct. You have to start neogitating around Invoice going up instead of MSRP down.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Cool, It wasn't up until last night. But I had a way to get the pricing anyways.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Just noticed today Enclave SD pricing is gone again!
:eek:hno:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
coopermine said:
Just noticed today Enclave SD pricing is gone again!
:eek:hno:
Ditto here, I tried to access it through the GM Family First site and 2008 is not in the dropdown anymore.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Still down for me, there is no 2008 option, and my old trick is not working either!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Must be the server we are hitting, since both Monsterinc and myself are in northeast.

41 - 60 of 64 Posts