EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
coopermine said:
Must be the server we are hitting, since both Monsterinc and myself are in northeast.

I found a URL hack to get the Supplier pricing off of the normal GM vehicle showroom website. When you get the "build you own" screen up for a 2008 Enclave, add &userType=GMSUPPLR somewhere in the URL :clap2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
To Gary or anyone else who knows about the coupon thing: I'm so glad I read your post about the coupon, I have an Envoy XL and a very cluttered desk with lots of old mail on it. Well, I dug down into the big pile and found my coupon! It says 1K toward a Sierra or $500 toward an Acadia, Envoy, or Yukon, do you think it will apply to an Enclave? I go to a GMC/Buick dealer so they sell both Acadia and Enclaves. It would be great to be able to use this coupon! I'm so glad I found this forum, I never would've looked for that. :cheers:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Oh darn it! The VERY VERY tiny print at the bottom says it expired March of 2007! :banghead: Maybe I can bring it in anyway and give it a try!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I have one that is valid until Jun 18th but only for Acadia, Outlook, Yukon etc no mention of Enclave, knowing how hot it is, the dealer is not even going to check it with GM whether it can be used or not.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts