EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the nit pick list so how about a list of really great features of the Enclave.

I'm surprised by how much I like the remote start feature. When I leave the grocery store I start up the car as I'm walking across the parking lot. After unloading a cart full of groceries in the hot sun it's nice to step into a cool airconditioned car.

Has anyone else used the remote start to freak out a stranger walking by the 'clave? Great fun. >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
my favorite is the room of an big gas gussler suv w/the ride and handle of a car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
I'm sure it's freaks out alot of folks. I've walked by cars before and they start up with no one in them. I start doing the head twist trying to see who's got the car with the remote start. It's a really cool option. :thumb: It will be nice down here in the hot south to be able to start the car and let it cool down before we get in it. Tinting the driver and passanger front windows will help too. That's one of the first things we'll do to ours.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
my favorite is the room of an big gas gussler suv w/the ride and handle of a car.
what do you have agenst big gas gussler suv's :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
what do you have agenst big gas gussler suv's :confused:
the rough ride, sound and inability for me to handle. they are nice for those who can handle them but they are just not for me. wasnt saying i had anything against them was merely stating that i like the ride, handle and room of the lambdas. so why the confusion ??? ???
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
the rough ride, sound and inability for me to handle. they are nice for those who can handle them but they are just not for me. wasnt saying i had anything against them was merely stating that i like the ride, handle and room of the lambdas. so why the confusion ??? ???
There was none, so plese don't take any offence.

But i can handle them and love them, infact i hate to say it but my yukon xl rides better that my acadia, but i am not sure about the enclaves handling which i here is a whole lot better than the acadia.

But i am sorry if i sounded Offencive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
There was none, so plese don't take any offence.

But i can handle them and love them, infact i hate to say it but my yukon xl rides better that my acadia, but i am not sure about the enclaves handling which i here is a whole lot better than the acadia.

But i am sorry if i sounded Offencive
no offense at all rolling you had the little :confused: face there so i thought you were :confused: as to what i was trying to say... ;)

yeah, i tried to drive my sisters armada just way too much for me and made me very nervous. the yukon xl is that the long one?
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Rollin Thunder said:
but i am not sure about the enclaves handling which i here is a whole lot better than the acadia.
The Enclave is supposed to be quieter, but it's actually supposed to handle just a tad worse, because of the slightly softer tuned suspension. Now that should give it a bit softer ride, which might be what you're referring to.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
no offense at all rolling you had the little :confused: face there so i thought you were :confused: as to what i was trying to say... ;)

yeah, i tried to drive my sisters armada just way too much for me and made me very nervous. the yukon xl is that the long one?
the yukon xl is the long one, i heard that i got more third row room in the xl and i still have alot of cargo room behind the third row.

The :confused: sign i hit on accident and i thought i removed it SORRY.

ADMIN, i ment ride, the ride is squishy on the yukon xl and i acully like that because it makes it smoother on muddy roads.
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
here is a picture to show you how long it is.

Its dark here so it miht be hard to see.



here is a compare with the acadia which is almost as long as a regular yukon


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Axiama, I was telling my wife about your post and she agrees with the remote start being one of her favorite option and she really likes the idea of starting it up just as someone walks up by the Enclave. But she said her biggest kick is when guys (young and older) follow her out of the strore to look at the Enclave..........hmmmm let me think about this....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha, the enclave does attract alot of attention. ;)

I'm also surprised by how much I like the XM radio. I hardly listen to the local channels anymore. It's either XM or a Police CD. We just saw the Police in concert this weekend. They were awesome. :police:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
It's either XM or a Police CD. We just saw the Police in concert this weekend. They were awesome. :police:
Hey, I am going to see them in St Paul tomorrow night. How long was the show?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Wow a lot of Police Fans 8). We are going to see them at the Giants Stadium on August 5.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
hey thunder,

that second car is nice looking ;) but not as purty as the enclave hehehehehehe ;D
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
MsS42 said:
hey thunder,

that second car is nice looking ;) but not as purty as the enclave hehehehehehe ;D

The yukon is mu favorite, and i am REALY concitering tradeing for a enclave, how much loss do you think i will receive in a trade in on the acadia.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
zman said:
Hey, I am going to see them in St Paul tomorrow night. How long was the show?
The show lasted almost 2 hours. I had to sit down for about 3 songs because I was wearing uncomfortable heels. Other than that I was on my feet the whole time. :banana: They were great.

Check out pics from www.nola.com

:repost: Sorry, they moved the link try this: http://blog.nola.com/living/2007/07/police_reunion_concert_an_80s.html

There were several pictures from the show on the main page but they are gone now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
wow, are you serious.... another member here did the samething.... its still pretty new w/not many miles im taking a guess at about 10k? maybe less.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,417 Posts
axiama said:
The show lasted almost 2 hours. I had to sit down for about 3 songs because I was wearing uncomfortable heels. Other than that I was on my feet the whole time. :banana: They were great.

Check out pics from www.nola.com
girl you are supposed to kick the heels off :dancing:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top