EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many people want to know what our Enclave, White Opal w/ 19" chrome is.........I ordered 2 sets of the rear hatch "Enclave" letters in chrome, and will stick them on the front doors, down low, in line w/ the side mirrors location, about 2 inches above the door curve !!

Cost is about $36 per set! Self adhesive! Already pulled off the square GM logo , (used fishing line!) further down and forward of this new location!

Should look great! I sketched it onto the full side photo in the Brouchure, to get an idea!! Can't wait to get them!
Buick should pay me!! HA! :D

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I'll leave it a mystery for sideways glancers. At one red light, someone asked it it was the new Acura.
I proudly said "NO, it's a BUICK"

·
Registered
154 Posts
I had people asking if it were either an Audi or Lexus. They were surprised it was a Buick and when they looked it over (inside and out), they told me that I just sold two of them. It was two people at my daughter's softball game. One drove a mini-van and the other a Pathfinder.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gavine said:
Please post pics when complete.....very interesting.

PIX YOU REQUESTED WERE ENTERED INTO MY "GALLERY"!! HOPE U LIKE. PARTS DEPT @ BUICK ORDEDERD FOR $7. EA!!!!! ( ENCLAVE LETTERS ONLY, BADGE FROM EBAY!) NOT THE $36 ORIGINALLY QUOTED! WHAT A DEAL!!!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Looks great, especially with the tri-shield emblem.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Smokin
Is that $7.00 per letter, or $7.00 per "E N C L A V E" (entire word)?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
that looks good :thumb: i especially like the tri color emblem really shows american....hooray for the red, white and blue.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MRBUICK said:
Smokin
Is that $7.00 per letter, or $7.00 per "E N C L A V E" (entire word)?
YEAH! $ 7 WHOLE self adhesive word!! And it's on a plastic "line-up" sleeve so install is a snap!!!!
Buick part # is 10394265 , "F-Plate" was decsriptor.

Buick shield was found on ebay and they think it's from a late 80's early 2000's car. Sorry not much help! See ebay! Measures 1 7/8" inches diameter. good match w/ letters!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I like the lettering. I'm not a fan of the colored shield. A straight chrome shield would look best. IMO! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
NOLA Saints said:
I like the lettering. I'm not a fan of the colored shield. A straight chrome shield would look best. IMO! :thumb:
That's what makes horse races!! See ebay for a myriad of Buick shields! Or spot a chrome one in a parking lot, get the make model, year (of winshield sticker or VIN #) and have dealer order! They go back about 6-10 years maybe.
Good luck!

R

·
0 Posts
i just like the look over all.

why they didnt do that like on all the other cars is beyond me.
the acadia even has it on the side already.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts