EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Test Drive Today

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Gator 
#1 ·
My wife and I just test drove a Red Jewel CXL, Titanium interior, Chrome Pkg (including sunroof and sky light); Lxy Pkg, Entertainment package #2 with MSRP $39,135. Let me just say...WOW. It is the quietest, comfortable ride I've tested in recent years. There were a few issues....Neither myself or two salesmen could get the rear air to function properly. It would only blow hot air. The front AC worked perfect. It didn't have electronic telescopic steering wheel. The dealer said they are expecting a Carbon Flash Metallic in the next few weeks. It was order for the bosses wife, but they have been given the green light to sell if possible. The dealership also had a Platinum Metallic CXL, Entertainment Pkg. #1, bench second row seat, sunroof and skylight with Titanium interior with approximate MSRP $37,023. The rear air worked fine on this model. We would prefer a white diamond, CXL, Lxy Pkg, sunroof and skylight, Entertainment Pkg. #3. My wife wants to see all three leather interiors before deciding. We will probably order around the 1st of Sept. for a hopeful delivery time by December.

#3 ·
Static said:
Don't buy one until you see the White Diamond with Cashmere interior! ;D
[/quote
I'm in total agreement with you.]

#4 ·
Static said:
Don't buy one until you see the White Diamond with Cashmere interior! ;D
:ditto: :ditto: :ditto:

My dealer called me today - yes, he actually called and comfirmed it is going into production this week. :) I should have a number on Tuesday along with an estimated time for its arrival for this White Diamond AWD CXL loaded and originally ordered 5/5! :-\

So if you want one ordered and available soon - don't wait to long! ;D

#6 ·
Congrats Gator. Hopefully soon, one just like yours will have my name on it. :blob:

#7 ·
rocketman said:
Congrats Gator. Hopefully soon, one just like yours will have my name on it. :blob:
Thanks rocketman, I hope you get yours soon, but hopefully not the one I ordered! ??? ::)

I did get an update today, but had to go directly to the dealer this time. I have a production number of 3000, but not build date yet. I am concerned because I hear that production is being delayed for two weeks because of a factory issue? :'(

#8 ·
You may want to ask your dealer to clarify that number again. If it's really 3000 then that doesn't tell you much since I think that is the default number they give once they accept your order. Most orders go to 3000 within the first day or so of ordering. I hear though that they may not be updating the status numbers quite as much since they're flooded with orders.

#9 ·
netmag said:
You may want to ask your dealer to clarify that number again. If it's really 3000 then that doesn't tell you much since I think that is the default number they give once they accept your order. Most orders go to 3000 within the first day or so of ordering. I hear though that they may not be updating the status numbers quite as much since they're flooded with orders.
Netmag, thanks, but that is the number that the dealer showed me on his computer screen directly from GM build site. He said that the number starts at 1100, then goes to 2000, but the 3000 designation indicates that the car is in the queue to be built at the factory. He said that normally this means that the car will be built in three weeks, but I have many doubts that this will happen so fast? :banghead:

This was the thread on the event status codes:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=73.msg404#msg404

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.