EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just ordered today from West Point Buick, Houston....CXL, FWD, White Diamond, titanium leather interior, driver's conf. pkg, discounted chrome pkg. w/sunroof, ent. pkg. #3. Price quoted before taxes - 37,903.13. But like many, I'm sitting at event code 1100. Good news is that I really don't need the car till December.

I went to several dealerships today to order based on the internet quote the dealership had previously provided. One dealership quoted me $37,515.98. When I got there, he wouldn't honor that price, instead he was quoting me MSRP of $40,475. He then tried to add a $500.00 conquest rebate. I quickly told him that the rebate by GM was $1,000. He then changed it and quoted the final price at $39,475. Then I had several dealerships that would not even give an eternet quote even though they adverstise this option. All in all, I'm please with the price and can't wait to get my 'Clave.

Marzetta7, thanks for all the help and info, unfortunately that particular dealership couldn't come close to the price I ordered.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.