EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/color]
:clap: I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading everyones posts. From the time I ordered and then found my dream car, this forum has been interesting, informative, encouraging, and down right hillarious at times. I certainly could not speak non-stop to my co-workers, family members or friends about the Enclave like we all do here. To all still waiting, as hard as it is, trust me, it's worth it. You will Love your Enclave. Again, thanks new friends!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Vikchic, :cheers: :cheers:

I couldn't agree more -- much collegiality and lots of really good information and encouragement from the folks here. I really do think that as we have more fellow Enclavers on the road, that we're going to be doing the Enclave wave or thumbs up or whatever! I remember nearly 20 years ago when I first got my 87 Corvette how weird it was to have perfect strangers roll past and wave. I got used to it pretty quickly and actually felt good about it. We gotta do the same thing!

·
Registered
222 Posts
:ditto:I feel the same way about this forum! Can not quite comment on ownership yet ;)

My co-workers think that I am nuts for talking about the Enclave so much as well as waiting as long as I have been. It truely takes an Enclave enthusiast to know one. I think that we are all in good company.

Cheers to all :cheers:

And I definately will be a waver ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
About the wave - so far all I've gotten from other Enclave drivers is a blank stare as I wave to them. It's happened a few times and I'm starting to feel pretty stupid.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
About the wave, it won't happen here.The roads are too crowded and everyone is always in a rush. I can't under stand that people are in a rush to get someplace that they don't want to be, such as work or a red light. :(

·
Registered
743 Posts
Vikchic said:
[/color]
:clap: I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading everyones posts. From the time I ordered and then found my dream car, this forum has been interesting, informative, encouraging, and down right hillarious at times. I certainly could not speak non-stop to my co-workers, family members or friends about the Enclave like we all do here. To all still waiting, as hard as it is, trust me, it's worth it. You will Love your Enclave. Again, thanks new friends!
I just looked at your Gallery ( for the 2nd time). I love that car
I had the opportunity to go about 200 miles and get a Carbon Flash. I slept on it overnight and decided to wait for my order. (White Diamond). I figured with all the changes taking place with GM, I've waited longer than I will be waiting, so I decided to go for it. White Diamond or nothing.
Good luck with yours. 8)

·
Registered
249 Posts
MRBUICK said:
About the wave, it won't happen here.The roads are too crowded and everyone is always in a rush. I can't under stand that people are in a rush to get someplace that they don't want to be, such as work or a red light. :(
For those who has their Enclaves, you might not notice as you drive and park your car around town, but there are dozens of people staring at you making comments to themselves and other people inside their own car. I know because my wife and I are one of them, people like us who's waiting for ours and other people who's never seen one in person. They wish you slow down enough so they can get a closer and longer look. They wish you park and stay around your car so they can talk to you. These are the unheard compliments you don't hear but you know they're out there. So enjoy your ride and know that some drivers out there would love to get a chance on where you're sitting at that moment.
:cheers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts