EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the local Farm Bureau over the internet. After hours of reading here, I learned a few weeks back about the Farm Bureau $500 discount, available regardless of other offers/discounts. My $40 membership fee for the year will net a $460 discount off the final price. Thanks to all who keep posting information on the Enclave AND the available discounts. Sometimes I become "blurrybill" reading posts as nauseum, but this will really pay off for us when the car arrives. I encourage all forum members to consider joining. I have confirmed this offer with two different dealers here in Iowa.

By the way, I strongly disagreed with paying advertising fees and went back and forth with the owner of the local dealership, offering my version of a civics lesson on reasons why I would NOT pay these fees. Believe it or not, he agreed to waive the ad fees per my reasoned argument. Don't get me started on free enterprise, resistance to entitlements, and what built this country. Bottom line; build it into the cost, but don't blatantly charge me for advertising to entice me or others to come into the dealership to spend my hard-earned dollars. Advertising is a cost of doing business and I'm grateful if it works to attract business and customers.

But I digress..... Check out the Farm Bureau opportunity to save some money.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you have Nationwide Insurance you will also get a discount on your premium with the Farm Bureau. Sherwin Williams gives 25% off to members too. I make my money back just on the insurance savings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts