EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haha, caught your eye! ;D Another article touting the Enclave from Inc.com:

Drives: Whatever It Is, Yes, There's Room For It

Buick's new Enclave CX has room for a gaggle of visiting clients.

By: Patrick J. SauerPublished November 2007

The Buick Enclave is like the hot mom in the subdivision, the Mary-Louise Parker of crossover vehicles, if you will. It's a significant step up for Buick, a brand most fondly cherished by teary-eyed grandparents recalling the good old times in their 1953 Skylarks. Well, happy days are here again. The Enclave leads Buick out of its Greatest Generation grotto while still incorporating classic Buick notes like portholes on the hood and the "dollar grin" waterfall chrome grill

http://www.inc.com/magazine/20071101/drives-whatever-it-is-yes-theres-room-for-it.html

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I love it, too! Hmmmmmmm...[/color]"the Mary-Louise Parker of crossover vehicles, if you will."

G

·
every body stares as we drive in to the neighbor hood, someone today even asked where she could get one and how beautyful it is.

i wish conan would use him more, thats his funniest skit, other wise he gets boring, jay leno is much more entertaining.

·
Registered
180 Posts
So true, I have Triumph's DVD and every time I watch it I'm rollin' on the floor laughing. You can't go wrong with ol' Triumph. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
My favorite Triumph scene was some awards show where he was interviewing Jennifer Lopez, who I dislike. She did not look at all pleased when he asked if he could sniff her behind. That and the Star Wars movie premier where he was interviewing the typically shut-in nerds that happened to make it out. Priceless.

·
Registered
180 Posts
zman said:
My favorite Triumph scene was some awards show where he was interviewing Jennifer Lopez, who I dislike. She did not look at all pleased when he asked if he could sniff her behind. That and the Star Wars movie premier where he was interviewing the typically shut-in nerds that happened to make it out. Priceless.
Yeah, when he compared her booting to his Mt. Everest, I was dying. And the best was when he was interviewing a pregnant nerd who was waiting in line for the Star Wars premiere, and she said "Yup, a boy, and a future Jedi" and Triumph countered, "too bad that will be the last time he'll ever see female genetalia again!" :D

One of my favorites is when he is up in the Quebec area of French-speaking Canada. Priceless indeed. ;D

·
Registered
207 Posts
+1 for one of the funniest thread titles i've seen!

+1 for resurrecting this thread

And +1 for the red bikini!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
HUMMM no yellow polka dot bikini? ;D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
You know, this post is funny, as well as goes hand in hand with the last 30 - 40 years of advertising.

Let me share a story with you.

My son turned 13 in January, and a few weeks ago we were watching TV. A commercial came on for a car that featured a very attractive blonde driving it. He said, "Hey dad, let's get one of THOSE. For THAT price it comes with the blonde, right?"

A little while later, another commercial (with the Victoria Secret's Angels in it) came on. I waited to see a reaction outside of his wide open mouth, but nothing was said. So, I piped up and said, "Hey dude, let's get one of THOSE! No where near the price of that car."

He cranes his head slowly to face me, and without hesitation, says. . .

"Yeah, but lookin' like THAT she's probably REALLY high maintenence and would cost us a fortune in the long run."

Man, they catch on quickly, don't they? His last WISC test was 4 years ago, but I believe that figure is now well above the 144 he initially posted.

Oh, and as far as the car vs. red bikini is concerned; I can only safely handle the car at my age.

:D

. . Falcon

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
If you can't handle the red bikini - just get rid of it!!! :confused: :happy: :happy: :happy: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
21,166 Posts
Well, she truly is a pretty girl. :love:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts