EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my Enclave last night. It is everything I had hoped it would be! :thumb:

Unfortunately, it's been raining here in Dallas (unusual!) so the nice detail job they did on it is ruined now!

FYI ... I thought I would get the Conquest rebate with the Supplier Discount, but that didn't happen. There's no point in arguing when you've been waiting for 9 weeks!

The cloth seats are really nice. Both in color and comfort. I'm glad I got them. The demo I drove around for 3 weeks had leather, and it burned my legs every time I got in it! The entertainment package #4 is nice too. The DVD player is different for the Enclaves that don't have a sunroof (like mine). It is more square than rectangular. Not that any of that matters. It's just something I noticed.

Anyway, I have a road trip planned to Houston this Saturday. I'll take notes during my trip, clean up my baby afterwards and take pictures for posting when I return.

The pain of the wait is gone. Hang in there all ... you will be happy! :cheers:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats...

I also had a build date of 8-27... Unfortunately my CXL seems to be lost in the system (no joke). It shows as built but does not have a VIN or expected delivery date. All it says is out for delivery. I'm down here in Austin so I figured it would have been here by now. I hope nothing is screwed up on my car. Mine is the first I've heard of that's been built and doesn't have a VIN 8 days after it was built at the plant. Something strange is going on... Probably not bueno....

Maybe the driver got wasted at Carls Corner and hasn't made it back on the road to Austin.... Hope so....

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations and enjoy the ride :beer:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
NOLA Saints said:
I picked up my Enclave last night. It is everything I had hoped it would be! :thumb:

The demo I drove around for 3 weeks had leather, and it burned my legs every time I got in it!
Congrats. :cheers:

How on earth did you get a demo for three weeks?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How on earth did you get a demo for three weeks?
I asked! I totaled my truck and needed a car. The put me in a Buick LeSabre! Talk about a papaw mobile!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
NOLA Saints said:
I asked! I totaled my truck and needed a car. The put me in a Buick LeSabre! Talk about a papaw mobile!
Oh, I assumed for some reason that you meant an Enclave. Never mind.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Enjoy that ride, NOLA! :hyper:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Have fun and break it in gentle. :drunk:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats NOLA....enjoy the ride and remember to "smile" at all the rest of us you meet on the road of life! ;D :cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts