EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, .... I waxed it today. :ack:

But she looks great! I'll post up pics tomorrow. BTW: if anyone wants to know what I use; McGuires Gold Glass. Best results and easiest to apply and buff off IMHO. Took about 1hr total to finish. Even did the roof and all the glass.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Jetguy said:

But she looks great! I'll post up pics tomorrow. BTW: if anyone wants to know what I use; McGuires Gold Glass. Best results and easiest to apply and buff off IMHO. Took about 1hr total to finish. Even did the roof and all the glass.
Yeah, its large alright. Bigger than what it replaced: a 1999 ML320. That roof is huge!

Love those standard CXL wheels! Gleaming metal. Easy to clean. Nicer than Mercedes.

TM

·
Registered
413 Posts
Jetguy said:

Kind of ironic; I washed our WDT yesterday and applied Meguiars new NXT Generation Tech Wax today. This new product is actually a paint sealant and the results were amazing.
We'll see how long it holds up.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
43 can you post how long it lasts? I am curious as this was the wax I was going to switch to but I wanted real life feedback before making the change! Thx

·
Registered
413 Posts
PAPoPo said:
43 can you post how long it lasts? I am curious as this was the wax I was going to switch to but I wanted real life feedback before making the change! Thx
I'll do it and I hope it's a long time before you hear from me!!
Actually I'll post something the first time I wash it; I'm curious as to how water will bead on it.
I'm hoping for about six months; that would be about as good as Zanio, Poorboys, Klasse or some of the other highly rated products this is supposed to be similar to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts